2012 Festival of Farmhouse Ales
A summer celebration of saison-inspired, rustic farmhouse ales from Hill Farmstead as well as some special surprises and treats. We will have other craftspeople there serving up amazing, local foods, as we did in 2011.
Check back here for complete taplist and details as the event gets closer.
• Camping Sign in begins at 11am. Camping is an additional 5$ per person.
• Gates and taps open: 12– 6 p.m.
• Growler fills: 12 – 5 p.m.
• Admission: $30 admission that includes 5 tasting tickets.
• Tickets go on Sale... Sunday July 15, 2012, at 7 p.m. HERE on our website.
• Tasting tickets: $5 each
No contact information provided
Anybody going tomorrow want to trade for a bottle of 2004 DFH 120 Minute IPA?
I thought there was a thread for this event somewhere.
Ahh I miss it by one week!