Abu Nawas Anniversary Party
Schera’s Restaurant is hosting Abu Nawas’ First Anniversary Craft Beer Tasting next Saturday, May 4 from 1pm to 5pm. Tickets are $25 per person in advance or $30 at the door. The tasting includes fifteen three-ounce pours of some of the best beer in the Abu Nawas Portfolio. Additional beers are available on a cash basis. Please note that no one under 21 will be allowed in the bar during the tasting.
Abu Nawas is the Elkader-based craft beer distributor that has brought a whole portfolio of exciting craft and import beers to the Iowa market. Their products can be found across the state from the Quad Cities to Sioux City. Here http://www.facebook.com/abunawasbeverage
is the link to visit Abu Nawas Beverage Co.’s facebook page.
The final beer list will be announced in the next few days, but here is a tentative list of some of the current lineup.
1. Kopstootje, Stillwater Artisanal Ales, Baltimore MD *
2. Prairie Somewhere, a collaboration between Prairie Artisan Ales, Kreebs OK and Saint Somewhere Brewing, Tarpon Springs FL *
3. Luciernaga, Jolly Pumpkin, Dexter MI
5.Cuvee des Jacobins Rouge, Brouwerij Bockor, Belgium
6. Taras Boulba, Brasserie de le Senne, Belgium *
7. Sort Gul, Mikkeler, Denmark
8. Eku Pils, Kulmbacher Brauerie, Germany
9. Kapuziner Weissebier, Kulmbacher Brauerie, Germany
* Confirmed place in the lineup!
Abu Nawas Owner Frederique Boudouani and Sales Manager Kevin Roberts will be on hand to discuss the beers on tap. Last year was a great event and this year will be even better! Don’t miss out!
For advance tickets, please call Schera’s at 563-245-1992 with a credit card. Pre-orders will be available for pickup at the door. Tickets are limited so don’t miss this amazing chance to try some of the really amazing beers that Abu Nawas is bringing to Iowa.
Stayed tuned for new additions to the beer selection.
Hope to see you there!
ContactBrian [email protected] 5632451992
|No comments added yet|