Bottle Share #11
Are you ready for Bottle Share #11? Thanks to all who came out for #10. This is a fun, eye opening event, so make sure you bring your friends that might be new to craft beer. Please be kind and tip our servers. Oh and please stay hydrated.
For those not familiar with bottle shares, lovers/enthusiasts of beer gather, bringing a couple of bottles that you’d like to crack open and share with the group. This is a great way to meet people that share your passion for beer, and a even better way to try beers you haven’t been able to find, or weren’t sure about buying until you tried it.
Here are some tips/guidelines for our inaugural monthly bottle share:
- Please bring a couple bottles. Don’t feel obligated to bring anything more than 2- 22oz. bottle or 4 – 12 oz. bottles. If you are going to bring along friends, the more the merrier, but have them bring some fun bottles too.
- Bring something on the unique/interesting side. Don’t stop by 7/11 on the way and bring a bomber of Corona. Try not to bring beers you are pretty sure everyone has tried multiple times.
- Feel free to bring home brews that you are proud to share. Bring your friends who might be new to craft beer. This is a real eye opening experience!
-This isn’t a drunk fest. This is to promote the diverse world of craft beer, please don’t bring your hunting ice chest and a 30 pack.
- We have a large selection of amazing bottles to purchase if you are empty handed or stumped.
-Please tip our servers. We will be providing the glassware.
- Feel Free to use this Facebook to check with other "Bottle Share Goers" to see what they are bringing, or what they think of what you are bringing (not that it should matter.)http://www.facebook.com/events/1442653839286395/
|No comments added yet|