The Founders KBS 2018 Alexandria Release Party
Join Rustico Alexandria on Tuesday, April 3th as we celebrate the annual release of the inimitable Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout! On this night, we will feature 12 beers from the Michigan brewery, including a slew of barrel-aged beauties!
One of our very favorite releases of the year, KBS is brewed with a massive amount of coffee and chocolate, then cave-aged in oak Bourbon barrels for an entire year until it is absolutely perfect. Be sure to come on by to taste one of the first kegs of KBS 2018!
Other highlights from the list include Lizard of Koz, a Bourbon barrel-aged Imperial Stout brewed with Michigan blueberries, chocolate and vanilla; and Frootwood, a Cherry Ale aged in maple syrup-soaked Bourbon barrels.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Founders drafts will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. All Founders bottle pours will be available in 4 oz. pours.
THE OFFICIAL FOUNDERS KBS 2018 ALEXANDRIA RELEASE PARTY LIST
- KBS 2017 (Bourbon BA Imperial Stout w/ Coffee & Chocolate; Draft)
- Doom (Bourbon BA Imperial IPA; Draft)
- Lizard of Koz (Bourbon BA Imperial Stout w/ Blueberry, Chocolate & Vanilla; Draft)
- Frootwood (Bourbon-Maple BA Fruit Beer w/ Cherries; BTL Pour)
- DKML (Bourbon BA Strong Ale w/ Corn; BTL Pour)
- Green Zebra (Gose w/ Watermelon; Draft)
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout Nitro (Oatmeal Stout; Draft)
- PC Pils (Pilsner; Draft)
- Solid Gold (Pale Lager; Draft)
- Dirty Bastard (Scotch Ale; Draft)
- Porter (Porter; Draft)
- Centennial IPA (IPA w/ Centennial Hops; Draft)
Beer individually pricedhttp://rusticorestaurant.com/
ContactChristopher Moraski [email protected] (703) 224-5051
|No comments added yet|