6-bottle Shipper Across America BIF

Reads 4021 • Replies 69 • Started Wednesday, May 29, 2013 4:49:54 PM CT

Thread Frozen
 
RamyG4
beers 324 º places 3 º 17:42 Wed 5/29/2013

Originally posted by unclemike
whats the dollar amount


There isnít any, the only requirement is 6 bottles, no more or less, at least 4 of which are bombers.

 
Ed5388
beers 3243 º places 78 º 17:44 Wed 5/29/2013

I'd like to get in on this! I also have a 6 bottle styro shipper. If you want I'll volunteer to go first Ramy.

 
RamyG4
beers 324 º places 3 º 17:46 Wed 5/29/2013

Try to pick your recipient based on their want lists. Itís unlikely that everyone will receive wants, especially towards the end, but letís try and maximize want list hits.


Also, please try your best to not send beers that are available off-the-shelf to your recipient.

 
RamyG4
beers 324 º places 3 º 17:48 Wed 5/29/2013

Originally posted by Ed5388
Iíd like to get in on this! I also have a 6 bottle styro shipper. If you want Iíll volunteer to go first Ramy.




Excellent! When signups are over and everyone sends me their info, Iíll email you a PDF to print out.

 
Alen
places 1 º 17:50 Wed 5/29/2013

Can you at some point close this and list all participantís names down first?

 
RamyG4
beers 324 º places 3 º 17:51 Wed 5/29/2013

I think for this particular BIF, no homebrews should be allowed.

 
RamyG4
beers 324 º places 3 º 17:51 Wed 5/29/2013

Originally posted by Alen
Can you at some point close this and list all participantís names down first?


Yes Iíll close it at 20.

 
Ed5388
beers 3243 º places 78 º 17:52 Wed 5/29/2013

Originally posted by RamyG4
Originally posted by Ed5388
Iíd like to get in on this! I also have a 6 bottle styro shipper. If you want Iíll volunteer to go first Ramy.




Excellent! When signups are over and everyone sends me their info, Iíll email you a PDF to print out.


Sounds good! Iím excited! This will be fun!

 
Alen
places 1 º 17:56 Wed 5/29/2013

Originally posted by RamyG4
I think for this particular BIF, no homebrews should be allowed.


agree

 
Ed5388
beers 3243 º places 78 º 17:59 Wed 5/29/2013

Is there a timeline as to when we should have the package shipped? That way people don't sit on the box too long


  Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer


View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer