Beavertown Extravaganza 2018 - tickets now on sale

Reads 12948 • Replies 46 • Started Sunday, November 5, 2017 6:27:52 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40223 º places 1239 º 13:59 Wed 11/8/2017

Originally posted by chriso
Originally posted by Gary
Chris, we've kinda stopped with blank posts. I made a vow to Ian that it'd stop.

Has anyone else noticed that recently, if you edit a post it sometimes doesn't actually do so but just posts part of your previous post at the end of the thread. Or none of it in this case.

That's my story & I'm sticking to it. But it does happen.

Chris you old bluffer!

That said .... there's been a few posts from folks in the mains with a title and no text of late.

Not sure if there's a bugh of sorts in that respect.

If I'd done such a thing in error I'd have replied again though so really not sure ... can folks see text no one else can ?!?

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40223 º places 1239 º 14:12 Wed 11/8/2017

Chris, we've kinda stopped with blank posts. I made a vow to Ian that it'd stop.

Has anyone else noticed that recently, if you edit a post it sometimes doesn't actually do so but just posts part of your previous post at the end of the thread. Or none of it in this case.

That's my story

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40223 º places 1239 º 14:16 Wed 11/8/2017

Wow ... I went to edit my reply and correct a spelling as my mobile had turned bug to bugh. See above.

That's all I did then the above post appears !?!

cgarvieuk
beers 37557 º places 457 º 14:24 Wed 11/8/2017

That's my story & I'm sticking to it. But it does happen.

yeah it doesnt like funny Characters. But the move to the new forums are gonna solve that

cgarvieuk
beers 37557 º places 457 º 14:28 Wed 11/8/2017

Originally posted by Theydon_Bois

Craig. ... get a grip man !!!

What is WORSE for others ?

Shit the bed .... missing out on 7 or 8 tasty ticks.

Love your first world problems.

Maybe we should all get paid the same salary and live in the same sized houses!

So you getting those 7-8 more beers makes your event Better

But the Guy not getting them, that doesnt make his event worse. Love that logic

And who said anything about all being paid the same?

Just dont see that we need to make everything into the Rich can buy their way to the Front.
Yup Mikkeller Does and beaver town can if they want to, i cant stop them. Doesnt mean i need to like it Or agree that its a good thing

jackl
beers 8677 º places 740 º 14:39 Wed 11/8/2017