Beer ID - Weissenohe Monk’s Christmas

Reads 4668 • Replies 12 • Started Saturday, December 5, 2009 1:16:41 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

mdi
beers 573 º places 15 º 21:04 Tue 12/8/2009

I thought the Bonator was quite good too, and was surprised by the lowish scores I just saw here. We think this one is a winner.

The Fest can have that metallic thing from time to time. I’m not sure where that comes from??? A good maerzen, though, normally.

Never had the dunkel!

Seems like a good time to send some Bonator out to CO, I’d think. People seem to be ignoring it, for some reason...though the kegs didn’t last long at all...

Cheers
matt

Originally posted by Ernest
And BTW, the Bonator is way better than the average score here would suggest. The Monk’s Fest seemed metallic to me, but the Bonator was one of the better balanced and nuanced Doppelbocks I’ve had in quite some time. Hope these come to Colorado soon.

Ratman197
beers 23434 º places 200 º 16:57 Wed 12/9/2009

Mile high wine and Spirits in Belmar has it or at least they did a month ago.

Originally posted by Ernest
And BTW, the Bonator is way better than the average score here would suggest. The Monk’s Fest seemed metallic to me, but the Bonator was one of the better balanced and nuanced Doppelbocks I’ve had in quite some time. Hope these come to Colorado soon.