Black Country Bus Crawl - July 6th proposed itinerary

Reads 7213 • Replies 231 • Started Friday, May 31, 2013 3:18:07 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

harrisoni
beers 19310 º places 37 º 13:05 Tue 7/2/2013

It’s a lager so I’ll drink it

tommann
beers 3937 º places 15 º 13:51 Tue 7/2/2013

Bring that and I’ll bring a Swedish malt liquor.

Originally posted by tommann
Bring that and I’ll bring a Swedish malt liquor.

Leighton
beers 22284 º places 1044 º 14:26 Tue 7/2/2013

I was going to keep this as a surprise, but since we’re telling about the whales we’re bringing, I’ve got this one to share:

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/glebe-farm-emperor-spelt-lager/164472/

tommann
beers 3937 º places 15 º 14:53 Tue 7/2/2013

Real whales, not the shite they hunt for over the pond.

Looks like we are going to be really lucky on the weather front, currently predicting hot and sunny. It could be the hunt for Black country beer gardens on Saturday.

Just a question. I’m getting the tram from Snow Hill to Wolverhampton, will the bus be dropping us off at The Wellington later on, so I only need to get a single from Brum to Wolves rather than a return?

yes - the bus is finishing in Brum at the Wellington.

kaufmanised
beers 120 º places 11 º 23:00 Wed 7/3/2013

Are we all being some bottles for a tasting or is that off the cards now with hiring of the new bus?

Originally posted by kaufmanised
Are we all being some bottles for a tasting or is that off the cards now with hiring of the new bus?

We can’t drink on the bus now, that’s for sure, however there is scope to split some beers at various points I’m sure.

Thinking beer gardens and Cotteridge Wines, the latter being a good bet.

I’ll pack a few to split and I reckon there could be some left over from the train tasting depending on our post breakfast pace !