Bretagne

Reads 495 • Replies 3 • Started Sunday, June 14, 2015 1:43:15 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Lowenbrau
beers 5865 º places 432 º 13:43 Sun 6/14/2015

I´ll spend a few days in Bretagne this summer, and would like to know worhty beer related places, this is bars, breweries, bottle shops, etc.

I´ve already been there few years ago, and visited Lancelot, Brit and Tri Martolod breweries, and visited this nice bottle shop in Locronan, but if some local or someone with deep knowledge of the area can help this would be much appreciated.

Les Fous brewpub is allready in our agenda.

Cheers,
David

erickok
beers 6033 º places 274 º 00:42 Mon 6/15/2015

Well then you already know it’s far from a typical beery destination. :) But the greater the challenge, the greater the payoff, no? My friends who live in Rennes always go to Chez Alain bottle shop. Apparently it’s by far the best on the area. Seeing which beers they brought, I totally belief it. Agreeably that’s already quite east so not sure of you get there.

humlelala
beers 1377 º places 89 º 03:58 Mon 6/15/2015

I don’t suppose you’ll be going through Nantes on your way there?

Lowenbrau
beers 5865 º places 432 º 05:16 Mon 6/15/2015

Originally posted by erickok
Well then you already know it’s far from a typical beery destination. :) But the greater the challenge, the greater the payoff, no? My friends who live in Rennes always go to Chez Alain bottle shop. Apparently it’s by far the best on the area. Seeing which beers they brought, I totally belief it. Agreeably that’s already quite east so not sure of you get there.

I was in Rennes on my first trip there, and i missed that place. I guess it was not already listed...

We´ll try to skip Nantes, or just drive trough, but if there´s something interesting please let me know.