CBC 2nd Birthday 29-30th June - Clerkenwell

Reads 2056 • Replies 47 • Started Tuesday, June 18, 2013 4:01:20 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Leighton
beers 33712 º places 1204 º 04:46 Mon 6/24/2013

I’ll be there from c. the start - so what, noon?

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40489 º places 1239 º 04:50 Mon 6/24/2013

I’m hoping to be there for an hour or so between 1 and 3. I’ll have Sue with me so need to find her something dark, sweet, strong and roasty/chocolatey - I trust there’ll be something of that ilk to satisfy her Tom!?

harrisoni
beers 25356 º places 68 º 05:23 Mon 6/24/2013

Originally posted by Theydon_Bois
something dark, sweet, strong and roasty/chocolatey - I trust there’ll be something of that ilk to satisfy her Tom!?

Tom, can you do a cool tall blonde that’s no good for my heart?

Oh wait, I already had one of those...

She left me for some bloke called Jeremy (I’m sure they had Fun Fun Fun as the Five Get Over Excited, but it certainly was no Happy Hour for me)

mR_fr0g
beers 29120 º places 44 º 07:49 Mon 6/24/2013

I’m hoping to be there for an hour or so between 1 and 3. I’ll have Sue with me so need to find her something dark, sweet, strong and roasty/chocolatey - I trust there’ll be something of that ilk to satisfy her Tom!?

Was chatting to Tom down in Brixton on Saturday and he mentioned Southern Tier Creme Brulee is on the list. Could be a winner for Mrs Bois

harrisoni
beers 25356 º places 68 º 08:24 Mon 6/24/2013

Originally posted by mR_fr0g

Was chatting to Tom down in Brixton on Saturday and he mentioned Southern Tier Creme Brulee is on the list. Could be a winner for Mrs Bois

I LOVE that beer...

EdKing
beers 3662 º places 307 º 10:10 Mon 6/24/2013

Originally posted by harrisoni

I LOVE that beer...

Ian I think you must have missed the memo. That beer is the Devil’s jism.

kaufmanised
beers 120 º places 11 º 10:41 Mon 6/24/2013

Hopefully the list will be released before Friday, really in two minds about going mainly due I’ll be in London on Tuesday and Wednesday for a confernce and might chance getting the leftovers.

Have a 15 week old son and don’t really like leaving him, I’m a hands on father :)

But If I know there are beers I’ve been looking for I’d make the trip

deeblo
places 74 º 10:42 Mon 6/24/2013

I should be there by 1 or 2pm.

Originally posted by MagicDave6
Would you fellows like the usual tables?

That’d be great! Cheers Tom!

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40489 º places 1239 º 11:07 Mon 6/24/2013

That’s a good call, pretty sweet and she likes the real thing in desert format!

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 11:18 Mon 6/24/2013

Was going to buy it for daisy when it was on keg at Xmas, but it had sold out the next day

That’s a good call, pretty sweet and she likes the real thing in desert format!