College Foos-ball is the Devil 2013

Reads 52004 • Replies 795 • Started Thursday, May 9, 2013 9:44:58 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 10:00 Thu 11/14/2013

Originally posted by GodOfThunder
Originally posted by mgumby10
I’m having fun watch you has-beens have a circle jerk.

I just rubbed one out over 4 star DT Anthony Moten committing to The U tonight. 12th 4 star in the class so far and counting. Feels good. More talent is on the way boys!!

Give us a call when it actually translates to championships, has-been.

How does it feel knowing that UCF will never, ever contend for a championship? The best you could possibly do is a BCS bowl win. Does that just make your head hang when I point that out?

Never dreamed of the day UCF and Iowa fans are talking shit. Wtf is going on around here. You don’t see SHIG talking shit, follow his lead you muppets, cuz that’s where your level is.

OrlGamecock
10:22 Thu 11/14/2013

Gumby will you fall off the golden age bandwagon when duke puts it on your beloved hurricanes? You had a nice little run thinking you were relevant, I think its time to back away and remember you’re an average team in the acc...

now I’m going to wait on a history lesson, but I will point out to you how far the gamecocks have come in the past 4 years, and how Miami can’t win the acc so no need to bring it up.

SOS age

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 10:23 Thu 11/14/2013

Originally posted by OrlGamecock
Gumby will you fall off the golden age bandwagon when duke puts it on your beloved hurricanes? You had a nice little run thinking you were relevant, I think its time to back away and remember you’re an average team in the acc...

now I’m going to wait on a history lesson, but I will point out to you how far the gamecocks have come in the past 4 years, and how Miami can’t win the acc so no need to bring it up.

SOS age

This post is fantastic.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 10:45 Thu 11/14/2013

Hey, who pushed the re-set button? I like it. Conversation. Smack among friends. Where the fuck is the redneck? Is he at home sipping on ice cider, reading Of Mice and Men while listening to jazz? WTF?

Paging Dr. Snowden...

I only mention ice cider because I’d like to be there to drink some. Fuck the jazz, though.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 10:51 Thu 11/14/2013

Alum, I promise to get back to you on the bolded stuff. It’s pretty quick research. Gumby did some and you may have done some of the rest. If so, please let me know. I’m in Jacksonville hitting a few breweries over the next few days, but will try to get on that at the hotel tonight. Anyone wanna try anything from Aardwolf. Rock solid IPAs and sours. You’d be one of the first. Even Alum, if he wants to trade... and has a bottle of that 3Floyds BA Robert The Bruce on Cherries. I’ve struck out on that one so far.

BTW - It’s feaking chilly up here. 64 degrees is the high temp. today. Yeah, I’m a thin-blooded pussy I know, but it’s freaking Florida and Winter Solstice is about a month and ten days away.

Why is Jacksonville a part of Florida? Tallahassee too? They are nothing like the rest of the state. Jacksonville is Georgia. Tally is Alabama. Why don’t we let Alabama and Georgia pave their roads and maintain their schools up there? I’m done with these cities. Of course, at the same time, I dig winters in NYC and Chicago. I can’t figure me out either. ;-)

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 10:56 Thu 11/14/2013

Is Cheese alive or wat?

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 11:09 Thu 11/14/2013

I just rubbed one out over 4 star DT Anthony Moten committing to The U tonight. 12th 4 star in the class so far and counting. Feels good. More talent is on the way boys!!

How does it feel knowing that UCF will never, ever contend for a championship? The best you could possibly do is a BCS bowl win. Does that just make your head hang when I point that out?

Never dreamed of the day UCF and Iowa fans are talking shit. Wtf is going on around here. You don’t see SHIG talking shit, follow his lead you muppets, cuz that’s where your level is.

So, you respond to being called a has-been by... talking like a has-been? Miami is done. They cheated to get what they did, and will never reach those heights again. You’re living in the past. 10 years since you’ve come close to sniffing any kind of championship.

And, now they’re stuck playing in front of 342 shirtless meathead has-beens with too much hair gel and gold chains, and their fat girlfriends with cheese spilling out the bottom of their shorts and giant hoop earrings.

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 11:41 Thu 11/14/2013

Originally posted by OrlGamecock

SOS age

Oh god...now the guy who’s team has possibly an even sadder history than Iowa is talking cuz he’s had moderate success last few years lmfao!! Yeah youve really been bringing home the SEC titles yourself lol. What a joke. You guys getting 9 or 10 win rings this year?!?! Maybe the saddest and funniest thing that’s been do e in college football in my lifetime.

Why are you guys even trying? This is too easy...

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 11:46 Thu 11/14/2013

So, you respond to being called a has-been by... talking like a has-been? Miami is done. They cheated to get what they did, and will never reach those heights again. You’re living in the past. 10 years since you’ve come close to sniffing any kind of championship.

And, now they’re stuck playing in front of 342 shirtless meathead has-beens with too much hair gel and gold chains, and their fat girlfriends with cheese spilling out the bottom of their shorts and giant hoop earrings.

Lol sad. We were ranked in top 10 this year, a place you’ve never sniffed, and currently have the #3 ranked recruiting class in the country, NCAA cloud is finally gone....yeah we’re done all right. They said that in mid 90s too...then what happened? It’ll happen again, college football is a cycle and with our recruiting base it’s near impossible for us to be down forever. Just isn’t.

So try again...

So easy...

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 11:58 Thu 11/14/2013

Being ranked at ranking XXX at some point is a whole lot different than finishing the season at ranking XXX.

Same goes for beating ranked team XXX vs. where that team actually finishes the season ranked.. (Florida and Michigan say "Hello")

That applies to ALL teams though. Not just Miami.