College Foos-ball is the Devil 2013

Reads 52005 • Replies 795 • Started Thursday, May 9, 2013 9:44:58 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 11:59 Thu 11/14/2013

I’ve been pretty impressed by what I’ve seen from UCF so far this year.. but that is mainly from their RB

Sadly, that staying power will be hard to sustain with their recruiting efforts over the last few years..

Making a BCS bowl this year likely won’t pay dividends in that regard.. they’d need sustained success (a couple years of AAC or whatever it is called) in regards to championships, marquee matchups and neate bowls, and of course, money and facilities..

OrlGamecock
12:01 Thu 11/14/2013

Originally posted by mgumby10
Originally posted by OrlGamecock
Gumby will you fall off the golden age bandwagon when duke puts it on your beloved hurricanes? You had a nice little run thinking you were relevant, I think its time to back away and remember you’re an average team in the acc...

now I’m going to wait on a history lesson, but I will point out to you how far the gamecocks have come in the past 4 years, and how Miami can’t win the acc so no need to bring it up.

SOS age

Oh god...now the guy who’s team has possibly an even sadder history than Iowa is talking cuz he’s had moderate success last few years lmfao!! Yeah youve really been bringing home the SEC titles yourself lol. What a joke. You guys getting 9 or 10 win rings this year?!?! Maybe the saddest and funniest thing that’s been do e in college football in my lifetime.

Why are you guys even trying? This is too easy...

Yep our history sucks, yet our present is amazing and isn’t that the football we are watching?

Miami from 2004-2012 66 wins in the ACC

South Carolina from 2004-2012 72 wins in the SEC

Who is the relevant football team?

P.S. We didn’t get 11 win rings we got Capitol 1 bowl rings that had an 11 on the, pretty much every team gets a ring when the win a bowl game... I guess you forgot that seeing as you haven’t won a bowl game since 2006 (the prestigious MPC computers bowl)? And have only won 2 bowl games since you joined the ACC. HAHAHAHAHA that’s pretty friggin funny. Let me guess it’s the ACC’s strong bowl tie in and you are playing the top of the top competition when you are playing bowls?

Won Peach Bowl against No. 18 Florida ^
Lost Peach Bowl to No. 10 LSU, 40–3 ^
Won MPC Computers Bowl against Nevada, 21–20 ^
Lost Emerald Bowl to California, 24–17 ^
Lost Champs Sports Bowl to No. 25 Wisconsin, 20–14 ^
Lost Sun Bowl to Notre Dame, 17–33 ^

It’s time to realize Gumby it’s not the 90’s it’s the teens. The Gamecocks are relevant, the Hurricanes are just another average ACC team.

SOS age
15 game home win streak
4th longest top 25 streak in the nation
38 wins in the past 4 seasons and counting
4 straight over Clemson

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 12:01 Thu 11/14/2013

Originally posted by GodOfThunder
I’m having fun watch you has-beens have a circle jerk.

I just rubbed one out over 4 star DT Anthony Moten committing to The U tonight. 12th 4 star in the class so far and counting. Feels good. More talent is on the way boys!!

Give us a call when it actually translates to championships, has-been.

How does it feel knowing that UCF will never, ever contend for a championship? The best you could possibly do is a BCS bowl win. Does that just make your head hang when I point that out?

Never dreamed of the day UCF and Iowa fans are talking shit. Wtf is going on around here. You don’t see SHIG talking shit, follow his lead you muppets, cuz that’s where your level is.

So, you respond to being called a has-been by... talking like a has-been? Miami is done. They cheated to get what they did, and will never reach those heights again. You’re living in the past. 10 years since you’ve come close to sniffing any kind of championship.

And, now they’re stuck playing in front of 342 shirtless meathead has-beens with too much hair gel and gold chains, and their fat girlfriends with cheese spilling out the bottom of their shorts and giant hoop earrings.

We were ranked in top 10 this year

You’re even living in the past for the current season!! Where are you ranked now? Where will you be ranked? Are you going to the ACC Championship Game?
10 years...

Remember the time USF was ranked #2? Their fans do. Nobody else cares.

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 12:10 Thu 11/14/2013

Lol this is awesome, the thread was dead, I had to liven it back up again by taking on the entire fucking place. It’s ok, I’ve got the moxy to do it.

You guys are right, Miami is dead, we’ll prolly lose to Duke Sat, this recruiting class means nothing, the NCAA shit being over probably means nothing.

Jesus H. Christ

You’rewelcome, for turning this place back into what it should be. Or, we can go on suckin each others dicks some more. This is more fun.

Golden fuckin age baby!

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 12:15 Thu 11/14/2013

Whoa, only took 54 pages to come alive. If we make the sugar bowl and have to play Ucf, I’ll vomit. I’d rather curb stomp osu.

OrlGamecock
12:21 Thu 11/14/2013

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Whoa, only took 54 pages to come alive. If we make the sugar bowl and have to play Ucf, I’ll vomit. I’d rather curb stomp osu.

Please beat UGA, thanks in advanced... I really want to get curb stomped by bama in ATL and UGA losing will go a long way in getting us there.

And when you lose I can accept that too, means that we will probably get the second SEC BCS bowl spot.

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 12:53 Thu 11/14/2013

Can your QB run?

If so, you’ll smash us. I think that is the key to any team beating us right now, just letting their QB run free.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 13:34 Thu 11/14/2013

You talking about Cabrito, REDACTED??

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 14:10 Thu 11/14/2013

Can your QB run?

If so, you’ll smash us. I think that is the key to any team beating us right now, just letting their QB run free.

He ran for 215 last week, nobody is stopping our run game ATM. Beat uga and we have the bcs bid.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 14:13 Thu 11/14/2013

All Auburn does is run. Other teams know its coming and most cant stop it still