College Football Thread 2011 (Actual Season!)

Reads 227531 • Replies 3132 • Started Monday, August 1, 2011 6:47:49 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 12:47 Sat 10/15/2011

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Conner Shaw doing his best Stephen Garcia impression thus far.

Denard Robinsion is so over hyped. Little midget can’t throw the ball for shit.

Texas Athletic Director notified Texas A&M AD that Texas had "a full schedule" and they wouldn’t be able to schedule Texas A&M until 2018. Never cared for burnt orange.

Me either. That’s a gay call. It only hurts the fans and alums of both schools involved in a classic rivalry, which is what this whole thing is supposed to be all about. Stupid Texas... but I guess they can do whatever they want since they are essentially printing money in Austin. Still, even UT fans can’t be pleasednwith this decision.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 12:49 Sat 10/15/2011

Originally posted by hopscotch
Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Conner Shaw doing his best Stephen Garcia impression thus far.

Denard Robinsion is so over hyped. Little midget can’t throw the ball for shit.

Texas Athletic Director notified Texas A&M AD that Texas had "a full schedule" and they wouldn’t be able to schedule Texas A&M until 2018. Never cared for burnt orange.

Me either. That’s a gay call. It only hurts the fans and alums of both schools involved in a classic rivalry, which is what this whole thing is supposed to be all about. Stupid Texas... but I guess they can do whatever they want since they are essentially printing money in Austin. Still, even UT fans can’t be pleasednwith this decision.

Expect the Texas Governor to insert himself to convince them otherwise.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 13:03 Sat 10/15/2011

Originally posted by OrlGamecock
Originally posted by beernovice39
48 hrs till SC kicks MSU’s ass... Which QB is starting cheese?

Over confident much? I will be happy to get out with the win.

Yeah I am pretty confident about this game... I haven’t been confident about one game this year, Auburn. I think we are finally putting everything together, especially on defense. All we need is the offense to be somewhat productive. And, MSU can’t be game planning to just stop Marcus now, so I see a big day from him.

Great game, but where was the ass kicking? You guys really aren’t that good, today convinced me that Georgia is going to win the east.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 13:03 Sat 10/15/2011

I’m ecpecting an ILL loss here with their overrated team and all the Ohio State players off suspension this week.

OrlGamecock
13:20 Sat 10/15/2011

Originally posted by TheCheeseMan

Yeah I am pretty confident about this game... I haven’t been confident about one game this year, Auburn. I think we are finally putting everything together, especially on defense. All we need is the offense to be somewhat productive. And, MSU can’t be game planning to just stop Marcus now, so I see a big day from him.

Great game, but where was the ass kicking? You guys really aren’t that good, today convinced me that Georgia is going to win the east.

Georgia is gonna win the east??? Who on our schedule is going to beat us? We play oppertunstic football and force turn overs. Our defense is our team currently and maybe our o will jell in a few games. I think we lose 1 more game this season even if lattimore is out for the rest of the year, and that’s to Arkansas. Our SEC games left are tenn ark and fl... I like our chances.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 13:25 Sat 10/15/2011

Originally posted by TheCheeseMan

Georgia is gonna win the east??? Who on our schedule is going to beat us? We play oppertunstic football and force turn overs. Our defense is our team currently and maybe our o will jell in a few games. I think we lose 1 more game this season even if lattimore is out for the rest of the year, and that’s to Arkansas. Our SEC games left are tenn ark and fl... I like our chances.

You drop Arkansas and Florida. Georgia’s schedule gives them the nod.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 13:33 Sat 10/15/2011

Originally posted by GodOfThunder
Originally posted by hopscotch
Originally posted by GodOfThunder
...and you’re lucky that WVA is the only Big Least school worth more than UCF.

There you go, shooting yourself in the foot again.

... and there’s no luck involved. WVU has a much better product to sell... much, much better.

Do I need to remind you of WVU’s record against UCF... or the total points scored in both those games by each team?

... and we’re not even talking basketball yet.

...and I’ll continue to call it the Big Least, even after we start dominating.

I know history is all you have, with your future looking so bleek, but our future looks good so we forget about the past.

Where’s a "what the fuck?" emoticon when you need one?... or at least a "what planet is this dude from and did he skip a couple doses of lithium?" emoticon?

Will someone else please point out that UCF’s future has been so bright that this guy has had to wear shades for the past five years, but UCF continues to lose to teams like FIU. Oh, and can someone also add the fact that for a team like UCF to dominate a conference, they have to win at least one game against a team from that conference first?
Thanks.

WVU = #13
UCF = 0 votes

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 13:35 Sat 10/15/2011

Dont look now, but Jacory Harris quietly having a good year.

Color me shocked, and pleasantly surprised. 12 TD’s and only 3 picks this year. Another big game today. Kid is getting it done.

Nice win today. I needed it.

Defense is still abysmal, we’ll have to score 30+ to win every week, but our offense is scoring well right now.

New name on the scene, turning into a stud....Tommy Streeter.

Big game against GT next week. They could rush for 400+ on us. Gonna be a shootout.

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 15:33 Sat 10/15/2011

SMU 38 UCF 10 and no sign of Cheese right now?

Figured he’d be all over it.

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 15:41 Sat 10/15/2011

Our offense is horrible.