College Football Thread 2011 (Actual Season!)

Reads 227517 • Replies 3132 • Started Monday, August 1, 2011 6:47:49 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 09:14 Fri 11/25/2011

... and tonight...

LET’S GOOO MOUNTAINEERS!

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 09:14 Fri 11/25/2011

... oh, and pecan pie for breakfast rocks!

Cajun
beers 609 º places 4 º 15:15 Fri 11/25/2011

Geaux Tigers!!!

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 15:33 Fri 11/25/2011

Originally posted by hopscotch
GO BIG RED!

Bugeaters..

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 15:51 Fri 11/25/2011

Wow, the Golden Age. Damn, even UCF beat BC, that must fucking sting Gumby. Giggle.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 15:51 Fri 11/25/2011

Originally posted by Cajun
Geaux Tigers!!!

Damn, that was impressive.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 16:01 Fri 11/25/2011

I don’t usually fawn over teams, but I’ve been nothing short of impressed by this LSU team since game 1.

Bright side of the day: At least my team lost on the road to a ranked team. They could have lost at home to a 3-8 team that even UCF beat.. Golden Age.

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 16:40 Fri 11/25/2011

Originally posted by TheAlum
I don’t usually fawn over teams, but I’ve been nothing short of impressed by this LSU team since game 1.

Bright side of the day: At least my team lost on the road to a ranked team. They could have lost at home to a 3-8 team that even UCF beat.. Golden Age.

You must be miserable rooting for the most boring team in America. Has Iowa ever played a meaningful game in your lifetime? Nobody cares about Iowa, nobody watches Iowa, when Im flipping channels and I see the Iowa game, on I think to myself...holy shit thats gotta be boring, no thanks. You have no tradition, nothing cool about your team or its history, quite frankly its a muppet program.

Now the good news....!!!!!!

Al Golden agrees to 4 year extension through 2020! He’s not going anywhere, CHEESEMAN WAY OFF AGAIN!!!!!

This BC game was a nothing game, playing for nothing, Jacory’s old ways came back, now he’s gone. Time to rebuild this sick ass program back to glory.

Cheese, corn boy, youve never tasted glory, I have, its fucking sweet, and its gonna be better when I eventually get it again!!

Back to being boring Alum!! Go Hawkeyes!!

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 16:45 Fri 11/25/2011

Originally posted by mgumby10

You must be miserable rooting for the most boring team in America. Has Iowa ever played a meaningful game in your lifetime? Nobody cares about Iowa, nobody watches Iowa, when Im flipping channels and I see the Iowa game, on I think to myself...holy shit thats gotta be boring, no thanks. You have no tradition, nothing cool about your team or its history, quite frankly its a muppet program.

Al Golden agrees to 4 year extension through 2020! He’s not going anywhere, CHEESEMAN WAY OFF AGAIN!!!!!

This BC game was a nothing game, playing for nothing, Jacory’s old ways came back, now he’s gone. Time to rebuild this sick ass program back to glory.

Cheese, corn boy, youve never tasted glory, I have, its fucking sweet, and its gonna be better when I eventually get it again!!

Such a long response = butthurt.

I enjoy that.

Golden Age, bitch. #.500Seasons

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 16:55 Fri 11/25/2011

Originally posted by mgumby10

Such a long response = butthurt.

I enjoy that.

Golden Age, bitch. #.500Seasons

Not surprisingly...boring.

You cant refute anything I say.