College Football Thread 2012

Reads 88279 • Replies 1163 • Started Sunday, March 4, 2012 6:50:38 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 09:50 Fri 8/3/2012

Originally posted by TheCheeseMan
Originally posted by mgumby10
Originally posted by GodOfThunder
Originally posted by hopscotch
Where can you find a Delorean these days? Maybe Starnes’s folks have one rusting in their backyard up in WV?

The body of a DeLorean is made of stainless steel. DeLoreans don’t rust.

Where is your head, Doc Brown?

What a dumbass. (like most fans who didn’t go to Miami)

Perhaps, but at least Miami wins when they cheat, UCF? Well, not so much.

Hey Cheese how come Mullen is such a sensitive prick?

Overraction

He had already told that particular reporter on several instances prior that they would not be discussing injuries as they had in past seasons. I kind of liked it.

On a similar note, why does Miami continue to cheat and maintain a level of corruption eclipsing even that of SMU?

Big Al would have owned that interview, like he owns all of them. Mullen bitched out, had a temper tantrum, stormed off, then sat back down with his tail between his legs . You must feel ashamed Cheese to have such a vagina for a head coach. Guy seems like a real treat.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 10:02 Fri 8/3/2012

Where can you find a Delorean these days? Maybe Starnes’s folks have one rusting in their backyard up in WV?

Overraction

He had already told that particular reporter on several instances prior that they would not be discussing injuries as they had in past seasons. I kind of liked it.

On a similar note, why does Miami continue to cheat and maintain a level of corruption eclipsing even that of SMU?

Big Al would have owned that interview, like he owns all of them. Mullen bitched out, had a temper tantrum, stormed off, then sat back down with his tail between his legs . You must feel ashamed Cheese to have such a vagina for a head coach. Guy seems like a real treat.

You mean like a bitch who puts up flyers at a gym looking for offensive linemen?

After seeing this, I now understand why you think what Dan the Man did was so adorable. The Golden Age.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 10:03 Fri 8/3/2012

So Gumby, why does Miami continue to cheat and maintain a level of corruption eclipsing even that of SMU? The Golden Age.

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 10:46 Fri 8/3/2012

Overraction

You mean like a bitch who puts up flyers at a gym looking for offensive linemen?

After seeing this, I now understand why you think what Dan the Man did was so adorable. The Golden Age.

Thats just smart coaching. Why not find some dumb big students to beat up on as walk-ons, not worry about whether they get injured or not, and to help your team prepare. Way ahead of Mullen as far as out of the box thinking goes. Al is a true pioneer. A true leader. Mullen is bitch-made.

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 10:47 Fri 8/3/2012

So Gumby, why does Miami continue to cheat and maintain a level of corruption eclipsing even that of SMU? The Golden Age.

We’re not.

Golden Age

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 10:55 Fri 8/3/2012

Overraction

Thats just smart coaching. Why not find some dumb big students to beat up on as walk-ons, not worry about whether they get injured or not, and to help your team prepare. Way ahead of Mullen as far as out of the box thinking goes. Al is a true pioneer. A true leader. Mullen is bitch-made.

Right....

The flier is definitely real. "We are in the market for some walk on prospects," emailed Matthew Applebaum, the video assistant whose email address is listed on the flier. He seemed a bit rankled when I told him this was how my school filled its football team-- and I went to a small Quaker school in Indiana.

Golden copying the tactics of a D3 Quaker school, impressive indeed. The Golden Age. I mean, according to you, Miami’s history is enough for kids to want to flock there just to play for The Tie, and yet, the once mighty Hurricane program is now confirming to everyone their relegation to irrelevance. Begging for walk-ons, you should hang your head in shame. The Golden Age.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 11:30 Fri 8/3/2012

Originally posted by TheAlum
Zeke Pike dismissed from Auburn??

Slow on the reply here. Cheese also noted we kicked Sophomore CB Rose off the team. Say what you want, but Chizik is not dealing with any character issues. Pike apparently failed to attend a summer workout and was on a short leash to begin with due to issues he had as a senior in HS. His one public issue was an arrest for public into earlier this summer. Have no idea what Rose did, but he was suspended for some time last season due to team rules/character stuff. From those in the now, he has a world of talent and it had absolutely nothing to do with ability. Curious to see where these two end up.

Nobody commented on Dyer? What a complete ass that kid is. Would have been on Heisman watch if at AU this year. Maurice Clarett all over again.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 11:37 Fri 8/3/2012

LOL. Or maybe it is the complete lack of depth on the UM roster. Mullen was a complete bitch in that interview btw.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 11:41 Fri 8/3/2012

Has anyone ever actually met a UM alum? I haven’t and I lived in FL for over 20 years.

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 11:47 Fri 8/3/2012

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig

LOL. Or maybe it is the complete lack of depth on the UM roster. Mullen was a complete bitch in that interview btw.

Offensive line actually is probably the deepest, most talented unit on our team so thats not the reason. Walk-on offensive lineman at a small private school isnt as easy to find since our enrollement is so much smaller than public schools.

Its really a non-story, Cheese was embarrassed by his coaches actions (thanks for confirming what we all thought Aubie), so he had two reach for a 6 month old story to grasp at.

Golden - creative, innovative, motivator

Mullen - whiny, bitch-made, weirdo

Suck it Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eese!!! !!!! !!