Cotteridge Convetion III - 20th May 2017

Reads 18139 • Replies 326 • Started Monday, January 16, 2017 2:28:49 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40489 º places 1239 º 03:42 Thu 5/18/2017

Originally posted by BlackHaddock
20 names down on the Event Page, but Fin is still on: I think he has ’bottled out’, so 19 hardy Soles will be there: if you include a Haddock.
Shall we have a split table of Southern Gits and a Midlands/Northern Gits seating arrangement, or should we mix and sit next to a face we don’t know so well?

See you all (or most) at New Street for the 11:57 delivery train.

<*))))))><

Ascending Penis size order?

BlackHaddock
beers 15453 º places 1053 º 10:23 Thu 5/18/2017

Originally posted by Theydon_Bois
20 names down on the Event Page, but Fin is still on: I think he has ’bottled out’, so 19 hardy Soles will be there: if you include a Haddock.
Shall we have a split table of Southern Gits and a Midlands/Northern Gits seating arrangement, or should we mix and sit next to a face we don’t know so well?

<*))))))><

!I would have to sit outside on my own, so small is my penis, no one would want to be near me!

><))))))*<

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40489 º places 1239 º 10:46 Thu 5/18/2017

<*))))))><

!I would have to sit outside on my own, so small is my penis, no one would want to be near me!

><))))))*<

ill be next to you don’t worry !

evilempire
beers 162 º places 110 º 03:46 Fri 5/19/2017

<*))))))><

I call dibs on the ’Father Jack’ armchair

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 03:59 Fri 5/19/2017

Originally posted by evilempire

<*))))))><

I call dibs on the ’Father Jack’ armchair

I call dibs on the bath.

harrisoni
beers 25356 º places 68 º 04:56 Fri 5/19/2017

Anyone else on the 10.03 out of London Euston arriving Brum New St at 11.27? Could get a few early bottles rates in on the train up? I’ll have a couple of German lagers with me probably.

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40489 º places 1239 º 05:00 Fri 5/19/2017

Originally posted by harrisoni
Anyone else on the 10.03 out of London Euston arriving Brum New St at 11.27? Could get a few early bottles rates in on the train up? I’ll have a couple of German lagers with me probably.

not me .... coming on a proper train .... diesel and coaches up the Chiltern main

evilempire
beers 162 º places 110 º 05:08 Fri 5/19/2017

Originally posted by harrisoni

not me .... coming on a proper train .... diesel and coaches up the Chiltern main

what was it you said earlier about train talk on a beer forum...

evilempire
beers 162 º places 110 º 13:39 Fri 5/19/2017

Tap list for twisted barrel TTO at bottle shed

Beast of a mild 3.5%
Pinapple Incident 4.0%
Jack the DIPA 8.0%
Detroit Sour City 4.5%

God’s twisted sister stout on cask too. Plus bottles and cans

BlackHaddock
beers 15453 º places 1053 º 14:28 Fri 5/19/2017

<*))))))><

><))))))*<

ill be next to you don’t worry !

Please do not sit me opposite that bloke who supports Grimsby Town and talks about his daughter in California all the time: hold on a minute. Please do not sit me across from the mirror.

<*))))))><