FT: Struise Pannepot Old Fisherman's Ale - 2013 11.2 oz bottles

Reads 3195 • Replies 44 • Started Monday, October 23, 2017 8:47:06 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

zywiecporter
beers 10 º 21:18 Thu 10/26/2017

Wow most of you guys are a bunch of snots. Apparently you also have no clue what you're talking about either, because I just traded some Pannepots for some really interesting Jester King sours as well as some Three Floyds Dreadnaught. Have fun bragging about how you can get every Pannepot 15 minutes from your house. Good for you. That's almost certainly BS anyway and even if it isn't, who cares, not everyone can. I have lots of other interesting beers to trade as well but I certainly won't be trading on this site based on your responses and stupid, sorrowful critiques. Nice way to introduce a new trader to the forum.

wchesser
beers 2433 º places 44 º 22:17 Thu 10/26/2017

Maybe move to Denver. That beer is a shelf turd here and you can get Pliney and Speedway whenever you want. Sometimes I just lay them all on my bed and roll around in them. If you say you're sorry and will be nicer next time, I'll send you a fresh Pliney and Speedway for free and a 2012 (!) Pannepot from my cellar.

jackl
beers 8677 º places 740 º 22:19 Thu 10/26/2017

Leighton
beers 29606 º places 1104 º 01:32 Fri 10/27/2017

Originally posted by zywiecporter
Wow most of you guys are a bunch of snots. Apparently you also have no clue what you're talking about either, because I just traded some Pannepots for some really interesting Jester King sours as well as some Three Floyds Dreadnaught. Have fun bragging about how you can get every Pannepot 15 minutes from your house. Good for you. That's almost certainly BS anyway and even if it isn't, who cares, not everyone can. I have lots of other interesting beers to trade as well but I certainly won't be trading on this site based on your responses and stupid, sorrowful critiques. Nice way to introduce a new trader to the forum.

Hi Zywiec. Sorry about your experience. Glad to hear you got a trade done. On which site did you find the interested party? I hope you stick around. RB is about a lot more than trading. People take the piss sometimes, but it's not personal. Cheers.

ebone1988
beers 2504 º places 25 º 07:09 Fri 10/27/2017

You're posting on a public forum. Expect me to shit on every trade you attempt.

ebone1988
beers 2504 º places 25 º 07:13 Fri 10/27/2017

You must be new to this, let me break it down for you: just because it's in the Top 50 doesn't mean it's hard to acquire. People were just trying to point this out. Your denial levels are incredible.

b3shine
beers 11197 º places 356 º 07:38 Fri 10/27/2017

I have lots of other interesting beers to trade as well but I certainly won't be trading on this site based on your responses and stupid, sorrowful critiques.

Dadgummit; now I'm gonna have to drive to my local store for Pannepot instead of driving to my local store for Speedway Stout, driving to another store for shipping materials, going home to box up the Speedway, driving to FedEx, and paying to ship the Speedway to you while I wait a week to get the Pannepot that I probably won't even want at that point.

ebone1988
beers 2504 º places 25 º 07:48 Fri 10/27/2017

Originally posted by b3shine
I have lots of other interesting beers to trade as well but I certainly won't be trading on this site based on your responses and stupid, sorrowful critiques.

Dadgummit; now I'm gonna have to drive to my local store for Pannepot instead of driving to my local store for Speedway Stout, driving to another store for shipping materials, going home to box up the Speedway, driving to FedEx, and paying to ship the Speedway to you while I wait a week to get the Pannepot that I probably won't even want at that point.

This is the opportunity of a lifetime Beau! You sure you wanna pass up his amazing offer? I mean we're talking about THE 2013 vintage Pannepot. Only made once!

mariuspoenari
beers 3297 º places 19 º 08:10 Fri 10/27/2017

I see you guys are actively working towards the growth and consolitation of the beer trade in this community. Way to go, you almost recruited a new member!

ebone1988
beers 2504 º places 25 º 12:11 Fri 10/27/2017

Originally posted by mariuspoenari
I see you guys are actively working towards the growth and consolitation of the beer trade in this community. Way to go, you almost recruited a new member!

Giving someone new constructive criticism should be applauded. If only OP wasn't so sensitive to lash out at helpful people, this would be welcoming.

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer