GBH’s Michael Kiser on Sam C’s ethics comments

Reads 1869 • Replies 14 • Started Monday, June 19, 2017 3:37:04 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

t0rin0
beers 102 º places 1529 º 11:20 Tue 6/20/2017

Originally posted by sethdude
Originally posted by t0rin0
Does anyone actually expect an apology from these brewers? They make these statements to stay relevant, not because they actually believe that Anheuser is going to manipulate ratings.

Or, they react viscerally to the international conglomerate that is actively working legislatively to kill the craft industry, and clueless craft beer drinkers don’t have any concept as to the depth of ABI’s strategy to crush the industry. But keep the clueless optimism. It’s working.

If you get popular enough maybe Anheuser will offer to buy your company as well.

migwell
beers 369 º places 9 º 23:05 Tue 6/20/2017

Cripes, I really liked this site and contributed. No way I’m offering my reviews to a site that puts more money and allegiance into ABI’s coffers and their corporate attempts into stifling craft brewers and independent sites. Will pull my reviews.

adamnowek
beers 5190 º places 118 º 05:30 Wed 6/21/2017

Originally posted by migwell
Cripes, I really liked this site and contributed. No way I’m offering my reviews to a site that puts more money and allegiance into ABI’s coffers and their corporate attempts into stifling craft brewers and independent sites. Will pull my reviews.

ok bye

cubs
beers 10775 º places 420 º 14:29 Thu 9/21/2017

Originally posted by sethdude

Welcome back! That protest didn't last long.