Get In This Thread for College Football 2012

Reads 82068 • Replies 927 • Started Monday, October 1, 2012 2:04:43 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 17:32 Thu 4/4/2013

Auburn fan is in denial.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 17:33 Thu 4/4/2013

I’d love to see the next press release from that "Auburn Propaganda" Site Cheese showed us way back in the day..

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 17:51 Thu 4/4/2013

Yeah, there is just way too much smoke around that program the last 3 years for NOTHING to be true. Take it from me, a guy who knows, there is some stuff thats true. Its probably not as bad as some people make it out to be, but its also not nothing, Its somewhere in the middle.

Alum is right, Guyute is in denial. I know because I used to be the same guy, when the initial reports came out about Miami. Just man up and face the music Guyute.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 18:10 Thu 4/4/2013

Originally posted by mgumby10
Cheese? Your thoughts on Auburn football program paying players, changing grades, etc.? Thanks in advance.

I have said for years that there is simply a culture of corruption at Auburn. Field named after a cheating head coach, that same cheating head coach is still running the football program, and now this. Honestly, are any of us surprised.

I do think it’s cute Pig is attacking the source rather than the information, telling isn’t it?

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 18:10 Thu 4/4/2013

Originally posted by TheAlum
I’d love to see the next press release from that "Auburn Propaganda" Site Cheese showed us way back in the day..

On it Alum.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 18:13 Thu 4/4/2013

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
This woman is failing, joke of a journalist. Her blog is in financial distress and she is making a last gasp effort to generate web page traffic. Fired from ny times and forced out at si. This all happened when the NCAA was actively investigating us? Ok. Even dre Kirkpatrick just commented that her statement he was given money on a recruiting trip was total bs. Bspn is piling the shit on.

puff puff pass

OrlGamecock
04:35 Fri 4/5/2013

On a lighter note... WTF is Miss State thinking?????

https://twitter.com/marlon_humphrey/status/319955543177457664

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 06:42 Fri 4/5/2013

Originally posted by TheAlum

Here you go

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 06:53 Fri 4/5/2013

Originally posted by CheesedMan
Originally posted by mgumby10
Cheese? Your thoughts on Auburn football program paying players, changing grades, etc.? Thanks in advance.

I have said for years that there is simply a culture of corruption at Auburn. Field named after a cheating head coach, that same cheating head coach is still running the football program, and now this. Honestly, are any of us surprised.

I do think it’s cute Pig is attacking the source rather than the information, telling isn’t it?

Pat Dye and his trail of corruption sure is your go to quip. He is still running the program? Did Selena tell you that one?

The information. She claims to have tapes, but said she won’t release them to media or NCAA. Her "source", is Mike McNeil who is about to go to prison for 20yrs on armed robbery charges. Most of her other quotes/sources have refuted what she said.

Here is an article summarizing Selena’s "journalism": Decline and Fall of Selena

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 18:27 Sat 4/6/2013

You guys do realize how absurd both these stories are, right? Shit has repeatedly been slung upon auburn for three years. True or not, we get hung publicly. Do we believe everything Fox News reports? Fuck espn.