Glasgow - Broughton

Reads 1419 • Replies 15 • Started Monday, November 7, 2016 2:04:04 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Originally posted by Beersiveknown
Originally posted by ContemplateBeer
Originally posted by FatPhil
Can someone create a tag for the Protz 300 list?
Would be a fun one. I’ve had about 115 by my informal count.
nah protz is all shitty biscuitty malts
That’s my sort of thing.

BeardedAvenger
beers 7317 º places 596 º 15:47 Tue 11/8/2016

Went to Bon Accord and State Bar last time I was up there. Would have checked more out but it was pissing down I had no change of clothes.

Thought I’d added a Protz 300 but think I got interrupted before I finished. A lot of average beers but will try and finish them (or the 280 or so that are still around).

Originally posted by BeardedAvenger
Went to Bon Accord and State Bar last time I was up there. Would have checked more out but it was pissing down I had no change of clothes.

Thought I’d added a Protz 300 but think I got interrupted before I finished. A lot of average beers but will try and finish them (or the 280 or so that are still around).
How many do you have so far?

BeardedAvenger
beers 7317 º places 596 º 09:16 Wed 11/9/2016

It was 217. Perhaps 220 now. Only had 2 or 3 since signing up to RB.

It was 217. Perhaps 220 now. Only had 2 or 3 since signing up to RB.
Cool. As an American, I can only have so many of that list unless I travel abroad. Perhaps some day...