Great Taste of the Midwest 2012 Thread

Reads 27649 • Replies 397 • Started Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:06:08 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

NobleSquirrel
beers 3437 º places 209 º 14:05 Wed 8/8/2012

Originally posted by madvike
Originally posted by Tooch4321
Originally posted by NobleSquirrel
Just made it all the way through the program and highlighted 116 beers I’d like to try. Thinking I’m gonna have to pare down that list.

Make it challenge and I am sure you can get through all 116...

I have at least 122 on my list. Some breweries on here I won’t know for sure. It’s doable but it’ll fall to natural selection at some point. Whatever’s closest, missed tappings, etc. All part of the fun!

I know it could be possible, I am just giving Matt some shit...

And there’s no way I get close to 116. I don’t think with 2 mouths and 2 livers I’d be able to get to 116 (though having two mouths would be cool as hell).

I bet you have close to that many pours, though. My list is inflated because of some really random stuff that I want to try (mostly pilsners, alts, etc.)

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 20:16 Wed 8/8/2012

For those curious, Dr. Owl (me) will be wearing jorts and a blue Green Room Brewing shirt during the fest.

I will probably see a lot of you on Friday, planning on Maduro by 1pm... but I don’t know what I’ll be wearing. Sorry.

t0rin0
beers 102 º places 1528 º 22:06 Wed 8/8/2012

I’ll make sure to wear my avatar.

I think I'll be rocking my Half Acre shirt and likely my Dark Horse hat

---Posted via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Tooch4321
beers 11 º 06:07 Thu 8/9/2012

The iPhone App is up and running, get your download on...

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 06:09 Thu 8/9/2012

Originally posted by drowland
For those curious, Dr. Owl (me) will be wearing jorts and a blue Green Room Brewing shirt during the fest.

I will probably see a lot of you on Friday, planning on Maduro by 1pm... but I don’t know what I’ll be wearing. Sorry.

Do you have pairs of jorts for both Friday and Saturday, Doctor??

NobleSquirrel
beers 3437 º places 209 º 07:43 Thu 8/9/2012

I’ll have a White Sox cap on. Not sure on shirt as of yet.

Tooch4321
beers 11 º 07:52 Thu 8/9/2012

I will have an Asian accessory that goes by the name of Won with me, other than that I will have on pants and a shirt...

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 08:00 Thu 8/9/2012

I’ll have a White Sox cap on. Not sure on shirt as of yet.

I’ll probably also have a White Sox hat on.

This will make the fest extremely confusing because me and Brian look EXACTLY ALIKE.

madvike
beers 3357 º places 3 º 08:12 Thu 8/9/2012

Just made it all the way through the program and highlighted 116 beers I’d like to try. Thinking I’m gonna have to pare down that list.

Make it challenge and I am sure you can get through all 116...

I have at least 122 on my list. Some breweries on here I won’t know for sure. It’s doable but it’ll fall to natural selection at some point. Whatever’s closest, missed tappings, etc. All part of the fun!

I know it could be possible, I am just giving Matt some shit...

And there’s no way I get close to 116. I don’t think with 2 mouths and 2 livers I’d be able to get to 116 (though having two mouths would be cool as hell).

I bet you have close to that many pours, though. My list is inflated because of some really random stuff that I want to try (mostly pilsners, alts, etc.)

Me too. Tons of milds, bitters, and pilseners that won’t get me drunk but would also be easy to skip if needed.

And I’ll be the dude with the HotD Cherry Adam shirt.