Great Taste of the Midwest 2012 Thread

Reads 27660 • Replies 397 • Started Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:06:08 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 07:50 Fri 6/8/2012

Originally posted by t0rin0
Check was cashed a week ago, but still havent seen the tickets yet. Do they send them out in waves?

Don’t think they were sending them until all the checks either cleared or bounced. Should be soon..

Or at least, that’s what a recent post on CBS Listserv gave me the impression of.

t0rin0
beers 102 º places 1528 º 07:51 Fri 6/8/2012

Originally posted by TheAlum
Check was cashed a week ago, but still havent seen the tickets yet. Do they send them out in waves?

Don’t think they were sending them until all the checks either cleared or bounced. Should be soon..

Or at least, that’s what a recent post on CBS Listserv gave me the impression of.

But the rejections are going out right away?

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 07:55 Fri 6/8/2012

Not part of MHTG.. wish I could explain it for you.

t0rin0
beers 102 º places 1528 º 07:56 Fri 6/8/2012

Not part of MHTG.. wish I could explain it for you.

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 11:47 Sun 6/10/2012

Well they don’t have to wait for those checks to clear, so they can send them out right away?

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 11:47 Sun 6/10/2012

Hoping to snag a growler of Brandy Zhukov Sunday morning to bring up. How should I take care of it until August? Tape it up and keep it cold?

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 13:17 Sun 6/10/2012

Originally posted by drowland
Hoping to snag a growler of Brandy Zhukov Sunday morning to bring up. How should I take care of it until August? Tape it up and keep it cold?

Tape it well and fridge it, indeed

t0rin0
beers 102 º places 1528 º 14:52 Sun 6/10/2012

Well they don’t have to wait for those checks to clear, so they can send them out right away?

I kind of assumed that they’d hold on to a few of the rejections until enough checks have cleared, but maybe not. Doesnt really matter I guess, as long as they mail my tickets.

Tooch4321
beers 11 º 15:14 Sun 6/10/2012

I need to party with you kids that weekend...

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 16:57 Sun 6/10/2012

Originally posted by Tooch4321

I need to party with you kids that weekend...

We certainly had a good time last year. Can’t remember what hotel, but Alum was there and northernbrews and pantanapanapanta or whatever he goes by.