Halls...post Ba Revolution.

Reads 9142 • Replies 140 • Started Thursday, September 29, 2011 2:27:57 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

do you do rainchecks? veteran or student discounts?

puddledynamics
07:36 Sat 10/8/2011

No on all.

puddledynamics
11:45 Mon 10/10/2011

Return of some beer....
Clown shoes-
Clementime
Unidragon
Tramp Stamp
Hoppy Feet
Hoppy Feet 1.5
Brown Angel
Left hand Fade to black 6pks
Sierra Nevada Estate and Northern Harvest are in also......Cheers folks!

Originally posted by puddledynamics
No on all.

...RB or BA discounts? How about this....any discounts at all on a daily basis?

legion242
beers 2345 º places 122 º 15:36 Mon 10/10/2011

Originally posted by ericandersnavy
Originally posted by puddledynamics
No on all.

...RB or BA discounts? How about this....any discounts at all on a daily basis?

Probably no to the BA after that fiasco!

SphinxTX
beers 2875 º places 41 º 15:50 Mon 10/10/2011

Damn Eric...discounts discounts discounts......here is the problem...we can not legally give discounts to select groups of people....if 1 gets a discount then legally everyone has to get said discount......

puddledynamics
08:54 Thu 10/13/2011

More beer!
Saint Arnolds pumpkinator 22oz
Timmermans oude gueuze 750ml
Affligem Noel 750ml
Noche beuna 12pks

Originally posted by Swalden28
Damn Eric...discounts discounts discounts......here is the problem...we can not legally give discounts to select groups of people....if 1 gets a discount then legally everyone has to get said discount......

Blah blah blah!!! I don’t care, just give me some stupid discounts!! Why does your problem have to become my problem? Just give me what I want and everything will be ok.

thirdeye11
beers 6162 º places 34 º 12:01 Thu 10/13/2011

Originally posted by Swalden28

Can you provide any documentation to back this up, or is this just what you’ve heard?

-Chad

thirdeye11
beers 6162 º places 34 º 12:09 Thu 10/13/2011

I just did some research on the subject of discounts per the TABC code. The only thing I found that relates to discounts and consumers is referenced in section 102.07, the title of this article is PROHIBITED DEALINGS WITH RETAILER OR CONSUMER. The only thing that really comes close to what you’re saying is item #8 section (c) which states:

No person who owns or has an interest in the business of a package store or wine only package store, nor the agent, servant, or employee of the person, may allow an excessive discount on liquor.

So I think the confusion here maybe only related to liquor, and secondarily, it would be up to a court to decide what the definition of "excessive" was since it’s not explicitly defined here.

I do encourage you to read the entire section though and see if you can find something that may relate to what you’ve stated previously.

Cheers,
Chad