The California Craft Brewers Association would like to invite all industry members and brewers to the California Craft Beer Summit and Brewers Showcase September 11th-12th 2015 in Sacramento, CA.
Click here for a 15% off Industry discount on tickets.
The Summit is a first-of-its kind craft beer exposition that will bring together beer enthusiast, homebrewers, industry allied trade members, retailers, wholesalers and of course brewers – all under one tent for two days to learn and network with each other. There will be educational seminars, a hands-on and experiential exposition hall, food demos, a lot of beer….and much more. Speakers include Ken Grossman, Fritz Maytag, David Walker, Dr. Charles Bamforth, Vinnie & Natalie Cilurzo, Tony Magee, Greg Koch, Patrick Rue, Bart Watson, Mitch Steele, and many more! Full list of Headliners here.
Just some of the many seminars and “Tap Talks:”
• Keynote – Greg Koch, Stone Brewing Co.
• State of the Industry: Current Trends & Statistics - Where the Industry is Heading (Dr. Bart Watson)
• Draft System Technical Workshop (Michael Peacock)
• History of the Craft Beer Movement (Jay Brooks)
• Laws & Regulations for Promoting Beer Legally (Candace Moon)
• Step by Step to Opening a Brewery (Lynn Weaver & Peter Hoey)
• The Three-Tier System – It’s History and Where it Stands Today (Roger Hanney)
• Sour Beers (Vinnie Ciluzo & Patrick Rue)
 And many more. Full education schedule here.
The Summit concludes on Saturday evening with the largest beer festival ever held in California, with over 150 breweries pouring. For more information on events and to purchase tickets visit www.cacraftbeersummit.com