Is RB dead?

Reads 18643 • Replies 225 • Started Sunday, March 26, 2017 10:58:12 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

DocLock
beers 11541 º places 158 º 03:06 Sat 5/6/2017

Originally posted by PorterPounder
Originally posted by StefanSD
If there was ever a sign that RB s not dead its that so many people post fake forum material/links to pimp their ringtone, blog, ID service etc.

Or add their non-beer oriented places (plumbers, auto detailers, yogurt shops etc) - at least a half dozen new ones a day get nuked,

I’m still pissed about that Sorachi-hopped saki that got nuked from me at Mai-Ling’s Happy Massage Parlor!

DocLock
beers 11541 º places 158 º 03:13 Sat 5/6/2017

Originally posted by Sarlacc83
Originally posted by Bill Becker
The question is when, god forbid, Joe sips on his last beer, will RB die?

The plan is to have a long and bloody fight for ownership that would make Octavian and Mark Antony blush.

I would never presuppose, but I would suspect that Joe has already addressed this question with some familiarity, prose intended. All I know is that I can (and will) easily kick up my support should need arise.

CLevar
places 23 º 13:02 Sat 5/6/2017

Mn local forum has been livin of late.

MicroGrog
beers 3249 º places 165 º 13:41 Sat 5/6/2017

Always been a lurker, guess I took it for granted. Rate a few beers while in the RB chatroom on a slow Sunday night, a trade here & there, drive out to the occasional festival. No real time for anything else, but I appreciate what has been built here nonetheless.