Just joined!

Reads 2933 • Replies 28 • Started Tuesday, October 25, 2011 2:50:44 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Podunkparte
14:50 Tue 10/25/2011

Hey everyone. I’ve been a member of BA for a couple years but I’ve since been banned for not conforming to their rules.

If anyone has a profile there, would you mind sending a quick BM to "jackskeleton" and let him know that I don’t need him to pick up my Black Tuesday and sorry that I couldn’t put him down as my pick up? I couldn’t get his info from my mailbox after being booted from the site. My profile name was the same there as it is here.

Thanks and again, Hi!

jimmack
beers 1223 º places 24 º 14:54 Tue 10/25/2011

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

zathrus13
beers 1776 º places 5 º 14:55 Tue 10/25/2011

Welcome!

CharmCityCrab
beers 244 º 16:36 Tue 10/25/2011

Welcome to the club. I was banned from Beer Advocate like 6-12 months ago, as is the inevitable fate of anyone who can’t/won’t conform to the hive mind over there and put up with rampant extremely arbitrary thread/post deletions.

IrishBoy
beers 4706 º places 141 º 16:43 Tue 10/25/2011

Not another BA reject! Welcome to the other site and keep your nose clean here so Joet doesn’t kick you off here (Just joking) Joe and the admins are very cool!

Podunkparte
23:04 Tue 10/25/2011

Thanks guys. Did anyone by chance get to send jackskeleton a BM over there to let him know he doesn’t have any bottles to pick up for me tomorrow?

cgarvieuk
beers 37587 º places 457 º 23:10 Tue 10/25/2011

welcome

jbrus
beers 4986 º places 168 º 23:23 Tue 10/25/2011

Any beerlover is welcome here! (NOTE we have rules as well ;-)

phredrik
beers 1024 º places 31 º 23:33 Tue 10/25/2011

Welcome

scrizzz
beers 2223 º places 6 º 23:40 Tue 10/25/2011

Originally posted by Podunkparte
Hey everyone. I’ve been a member of BA for a couple years but I’ve since been banned for not conforming to their rules.

If anyone has a profile there, would you mind sending a quick BM to "jackskeleton" and let him know that I don’t need him to pick up my Black Tuesday and sorry that I couldn’t put him down as my pick up? I couldn’t get his info from my mailbox after being booted from the site. My profile name was the same there as it is here.

Thanks and again, Hi!

done

Podunkparte
01:07 Wed 10/26/2011

Originally posted by scrizzz
Originally posted by Podunkparte

Thanks and again, Hi!

done

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Yes, I know there are rules and I was usually fine with that. I went off the deep end on them when they chose to delete my totally legitimate thread for no reason and allowed others to post the very sane thing though. I was a BA magazine subscriber and very active in the trading community so for them to ban me for one thread was ridiculous. Too bad, I actually really like the site.