Kerstbierfest

Reads 1248 • Replies 12 • Started Sunday, December 11, 2016 9:41:02 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

77ships
beers 14200 º places 917 º 10:45 Mon 12/12/2016

I am going on Sunday. I have been 5 times to Kerstbierfestival now, it is equally interesting to people who want to drink standards beers as well as raters. They have a lot of stuff from small breweries whose beers I will otherwise never see as well as some new releases which are too expensive to buy a whole bottle of in my opinion.

Kulminator is closed current due to Dirk revalidating from an operation. Het Elfde Gebod is still open & hasn’t changed much in years as has Pater’s Vatje (usually quite crowded). I am certain that Dirk still has your bottle of HotD since he once told me that he never drinks or sells them, he just ages them.

Beerlovers Bar, Billie’s Bier Kafetaria, Gollem & ‘t Antwaerps Bierhuyske are the essential beer bars in Antwerpen these days in my opinion.

Erlangernick
beers 6 º places 2 º 13:58 Sun 12/18/2016

Well I never made it to the fest today. 3 nights in a row of staying out very late in the Antwerp cafés caught up with me today, so I’ve just been lounging around...in yet more cafés.