Merry Christmas!

Reads 314 • Replies 8 • Started Saturday, December 24, 2016 8:00:09 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

 
User52877
beers 104 º places 3 º 20:00 Sat 12/24/2016

Thats all!

 
douglas88
admin
beers 9687 º places 339 º 22:33 Sat 12/24/2016

Merry Christmas Pittsburgh. Let’s go win the AFC North tomorrow.

 
User52877
beers 104 º places 3 º 10:57 Sun 12/25/2016

Originally posted by douglas88
Merry Christmas Pittsburgh. Let’s go win the AFC North tomorrow.


Or hope that Ben breaks his leg and has to retire and takes Tomlin with him. Now THAT would be a Christmas present I could get into!!

I know, I know, I;m a cold hearted Grinch! But if you rape girls in the bathroom and hire scum that abused and kills dogs just for the sport, you’re less than dirt in my mind.

 
cheap
beers 6125 º places 247 º 11:57 Sun 12/25/2016

Who we gonna get to replace ol’ rothy?

 
lithy
beers 2996 º places 156 º 07:25 Tue 12/27/2016

Tell us how you really feel Eugene! ;)

Hope everyone had a great day and something good to drink. I had a Yuengling and some red wine on xmas day but I shared a Baladin Xyauyu Fume with James on xmas eve.

See you all soon.

 
HornyDevil
09:17 Wed 12/28/2016

Originally posted by lithy
Tell us how you really feel Eugene! ;)

Hope everyone had a great day and something good to drink. I had a Yuengling and some red wine on xmas day but I shared a Baladin Xyauyu Fume with James on xmas eve.

See you all soon.


REALLY enjoyed that. Very happy you brought it along.

 
User52877
beers 104 º places 3 º 20:20 Sat 12/31/2016

Originally posted by lithy
Tell us how you really feel Eugene! ;)


I get a bit ass holey at times.

How are things?

 
cheap
beers 6125 º places 247 º 08:21 Mon 1/2/2017

Originally posted by estover
Originally posted by lithy
Tell us how you really feel Eugene! ;)


I get a bit ass holey at times.

How are things?


I get more bullshitier and stupidassier as I age. I don’t think there’s much hope for us older Pgh ratebeerian guys. Good thing we have the Pgh RB youngsters to take over where we left off.

 
User52877
beers 104 º places 3 º 19:32 Fri 1/6/2017

Originally posted by cheap
Originally posted by estover
Originally posted by lithy
Tell us how you really feel Eugene! ;)


I get a bit ass holey at times.

How are things?


I get more bullshitier and stupidassier as I age. I don’t think there’s much hope for us older Pgh ratebeerian guys. Good thing we have the Pgh RB youngsters to take over where we left off.


Take over, they long surpassed me.