New England Beer-cation Google Map

Reads 2515 • Replies 24 • Started Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:46:11 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

AdamChandler
beers 6124 º places 278 º 17:13 Sun 4/28/2013

Thanks everyone. Ill add these tomorrow. Promise

GreenMtnMike
17:56 Sun 4/28/2013

Thank you, this map is incredibly helpful.

Drake
admin
beers 21771 º places 1252 º 20:01 Sun 4/28/2013

Originally posted by ThirstyBird
I used to live in Providence, RI and can say that Track 84, Julian’s and What Cheer should be added for pubs/restaurants and Nikki’s should be added for a beer store. I haven’t live there for a year and a half so someone can pipe in if I missed anything new and notable.

I was in Providence in September, and Nikki’s was saying they were a few months from moving downtown.

ThirstyBird
beers 3099 º places 53 º 22:31 Sun 4/28/2013

Originally posted by Drake
Originally posted by ThirstyBird
I used to live in Providence, RI and can say that Track 84, Julian’s and What Cheer should be added for pubs/restaurants and Nikki’s should be added for a beer store. I haven’t live there for a year and a half so someone can pipe in if I missed anything new and notable.

I was in Providence in September, and Nikki’s was saying they were a few months from moving downtown.

Yeah, I heard that they were getting opposition from another liquor store that was a half mile away that didn’t want the competition even though they only sold crappy beer. So it got political from what I hear where representatives were called and permits were delayed....old school politics.....