OK, now I’m pissed.

Reads 14892 • Replies 123 • Started Monday, August 27, 2012 6:58:21 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

CanIHave4Beers
beers 4373 º places 76 º 05:24 Wed 8/29/2012

Footbalm is the wrong dude to go after, buying a few cases of beer that you love is not hoarding.

MaxxDaddy
beers 415 º places 32 º 05:53 Wed 8/29/2012

Originally posted by keanex
So he was screwed over while hoarding, sounds like he got what he deserved. Nothing more to see here.

keanex
beers 1802 º places 65 º 07:10 Wed 8/29/2012

Guess I was wrong, sorry dudes.

reggiedunlop
beers 3729 º places 182 º 07:21 Wed 8/29/2012

Originally posted by NobleSquirrel
Originally posted by illidurit
Originally posted by b3shine
Originally posted by lushawn
three floyds is overpriced

ever since they burned down

I think he was making a joke about Lost Abbey having carbonation issues being as common of knowledge as three floyds being overpriced. I see what you did there, lushawn. What’s my prize? And don’t say an angel’s share.

I can’t tell if you’re making a super-obvious statement to continue a trend of super-obvious statements, or if you’re as clueless as you think I am

No, I don’t think that b3shine is aware that Three Floyds did, in fact, burn down in 2008 after Dark Lord Day.

I heard it burned down because Tibs was working in their kitchen and went batshit crazy and burnt the place down when some unreasonable customer asked for crispy bacon on their burger with crispy fries on the side.

AcctError62185
places 1 º 07:39 Wed 8/29/2012

Originally posted by watson1977

I think he was making a joke about Lost Abbey having carbonation issues being as common of knowledge as three floyds being overpriced. I see what you did there, lushawn. What’s my prize? And don’t say an angel’s share.

I can’t tell if you’re making a super-obvious statement to continue a trend of super-obvious statements, or if you’re as clueless as you think I am

No, I don’t think that b3shine is aware that Three Floyds did, in fact, burn down in 2008 after Dark Lord Day.

I heard it burned down because Tibs was working in their kitchen and went batshit crazy and burnt the place down when some unreasonable customer asked for crispy bacon on their burger with crispy fries on the side.

before you can accuse someone of going somewhere...shouldn’t you have reason to believe they aren’t already there?

reggiedunlop
beers 3729 º places 182 º 07:46 Wed 8/29/2012

Originally posted by Tibeerious

before you can accuse someone of going somewhere...shouldn’t you have reason to believe they aren’t already there?

I dont think it’s unreasonable for me to make my own reason.

CanIHave4Beers
beers 4373 º places 76 º 07:57 Wed 8/29/2012

YOU AGAIN WITH THE CRISPY! NO FRIES FOR YOU!

AcctError62185
places 1 º 08:00 Wed 8/29/2012

Originally posted by Tibeerious

I dont think it’s unreasonable for me to make my own reason.

You can reasonably assert your right to make you own reasons...but I can also reasonably assert that hour reasons are vague and unreasonable. Of course reasonable people can disagree about the reasonableness of making up you own reasons...but only if you provide some reasonable defense for making your own reasons...is this or is it not reasonable?

b3shine
beers 12183 º places 372 º 08:19 Wed 8/29/2012

You are correct. If this is true, I was unaware that it burnt down after DLD 2008.

KAggie97
beers 3529 º places 220 º 08:19 Wed 8/29/2012

Originally posted by TheCheeseMan
Originally posted by keanex
So he was screwed over while hoarding, sounds like he got what he deserved. Nothing more to see here.

Before bashing Eric, you might want to get to know who he is. Quite possibly, he is one the the most generous traders of all times on this site. Just saying.

Yeah, you won’t get very far bashing him. He’s one of the best traders on here, both in terms of what he has and his generosity.