Palestine (West Bank)

Reads 1100 • Replies 2 • Started Tuesday, October 31, 2017 10:18:32 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

alovelydrop
beers 70 º places 97 º 10:18 Tue 10/31/2017

I'm going to Palestine next month - will be visiting Taybeh and Bir Zeit but wondered if there was anything else of note worth doing/seeking out?

Will be in Old City Jerusalem, Ramallah, Nablus, Bethlehem and possibly Hebron.

I've checked Places obviously, but wondered if anyone had any recent gen?

Also, does anyone know of any Israeli breweries that are specifically anti-occupation, just out of interest?

Cheers

DSG
beers 25798 º places 162 º 18:06 Tue 10/31/2017

Originally posted by alovelydrop
I'm going to Palestine next month - will be visiting Taybeh and Bir Zeit but wondered if there was anything else of note worth doing/seeking out?

Also, does anyone know of any Israeli breweries that are specifically anti-occupation, just out of interest?

Cheers

Taybeh is a very nice place to visit. Haven't been to Bir Zeit yet unfortunately.

Any plans of making it to Western Jerusalem as well? Some good beer places there.

There are definitely some brewers in Israel who are anti-occupation, but none of them advertises itself as such, for obvious reasons.

alovelydrop
beers 70 º places 97 º 03:32 Tue 11/7/2017

Originally posted by DSG
Originally posted by alovelydrop

Cheers

Taybeh is a very nice place to visit. Haven't been to Bir Zeit yet unfortunately.

Any plans of making it to Western Jerusalem as well? Some good beer places there.

There are definitely some brewers in Israel who are anti-occupation, but none of them advertises itself as such, for obvious reasons.

Cheers for the reply - won't be visiting West Jerusalem but thanks