Ratebeer Summer Gathering 2013 - Minneapolis

Reads 14485 • Replies 221 • Started Monday, April 22, 2013 11:48:49 AM CT

Thread Frozen
 
t0rin0
beers 76 º places 1529 º 09:55 Thu 4/25/2013

Iíll definitely be there. Using my tax return to fund this trip.

 
TheHOFF43
beers 2045 º places 169 º 11:50 Thu 4/25/2013

Originally posted by t0rin0
Iíll definitely be there. Using my tax return to fund this trip.


 
t0rin0
beers 76 º places 1529 º 13:07 Thu 4/25/2013

Originally posted by jcwattsrugger
Originally posted by t0rin0
Originally posted by beastiefan2k
Originally posted by Walt
If Aubrey goes then there will be 2 people shorter than me there. Also, if DYCsucker goes, heís pretty short too, there will be someone there we can all hate.

and if someone invites that guy from Uncommon Brewers we may have a fight.

OK, Bobby is in, back story?

Back story?



Iíll trade the backstory for someone teaching John how to quote properly.

 
hopscotch
beers 10707 º places 267 º 13:46 Thu 4/25/2013

ainít nobody throwiní me nowhere

 
jcwattsrugger
beers 12246 º places 2 º 14:01 Thu 4/25/2013

Originally posted by t0rin0
Originally posted by beastiefan2k
Originally posted by Walt
If Aubrey goes then there will be 2 people shorter than me there. Also, if DYCsucker goes, heís pretty short too, there will be someone there we can all hate.

and if someone invites that guy from Uncommon Brewers we may have a fight.


Back story?

OK, Bobby is in, back story?

 
adnielsen
beers 10538 º places 420 º 22:57 Thu 4/25/2013

u got a cat show lined up like FLO-rida?

@

 
MatSciGuy
beers 907 º 05:14 Fri 4/26/2013

Originally posted by adnielsen
u got a cat show lined up like FLO-rida?

@


Internet Cat Video Film Festival

Itís a week or so after the end of the event, unfortunately.

 
jcwattsrugger
beers 12246 º places 2 º 05:25 Fri 4/26/2013

we might be able to arrange for a junior Undertaker!

 
CLevar
places 20 º 07:27 Fri 4/26/2013

Originally posted by adnielsen
u got a cat show lined up like FLO-rida?

@


I am fairly certain there are a few dog parks I could advise you to drive to, if you so desire. No cats, but dogs are cool too, right?

 
chriso
beers 7513 º places 541 º 07:49 Fri 4/26/2013

Wish I could be there - really enjoyed the last one. But unfortunately the dates donít work for me. Have fun everyone.