Ratebeer Summer Gathering 2013

Reads 11952 • Replies 163 • Started Friday, August 17, 2012 9:25:59 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

MilkmanDan
beers 1942 º places 20 º 07:12 Wed 11/21/2012

You know, last time we got the gathering, I had reconstructive surgery on my ankle. I think there’s a link there, and, if it will help, I’ll injure myself . . . you know, fuck that. Screw the gathering.

TheHOFF43
beers 2045 º places 169 º 07:21 Wed 11/21/2012

I have made some contacts on the bus situation, but I am trying to get firmer numbers. Its a lot "well, depending on the amount of time you need, how many people, how available we are" type of stuff. I’ll make some more calls today to see if I can get any actual pricing.

CLevar
places 23 º 07:31 Wed 11/21/2012

Originally posted by MilkmanDan
You know, last time we got the gathering, I had reconstructive surgery on my ankle. I think there’s a link there, and, if it will help, I’ll injure myself . . . you know, fuck that. Screw the gathering.

Watch out, you will take a minnow to the eye. Or something like that.

DalzAle
beers 2046 º places 14 º 07:36 Wed 11/21/2012

Originally posted by CLevar
Got some emails back from the two different hotel options we talked about. Looks like $109 per night is the best rate, for the Aug. dates at the hotel right on campus. The same dates carry a $119 rate at the Holiday Inn at seven corners (Check your email for more info Greg, and share as desired.)

Finally got into my work email and reviewed the info. Based on the location/cost, I’d probably be apt to go with the Holiday Inn Metrodome for

August 15-18, 2013 $119.00

CLevar
places 23 º 07:50 Wed 11/21/2012

Originally posted by DalzAle
Got some emails back from the two different hotel options we talked about. Looks like $109 per night is the best rate, for the Aug. dates at the hotel right on campus. The same dates carry a $119 rate at the Holiday Inn at seven corners (Check your email for more info Greg, and share as desired.)

Finally got into my work email and reviewed the info. Based on the location/cost, I’d probably be apt to go with the Holiday Inn Metrodome for

I would agree, as it is closer to both Repub and Town Hall, as well as easy walking distance to zips and even blue nile.

Bacterial
beers 3140 º places 134 º 08:08 Wed 11/21/2012

Originally posted by DalzAle

I would agree, as it is closer to both Repub and Town Hall, as well as easy stumbling distance to zips and even blue nile.

Fixed.

MilkmanDan
beers 1942 º places 20 º 08:23 Wed 11/21/2012

I used to organize summer gatherings, but then I took a minnow to the eye.

MatSciGuy
beers 924 º 09:47 Wed 11/21/2012

I used to organize summer gatherings, but then I took a minnow to the eye.

Is that code for a penis?

ladyhops
beers 45 º places 4 º 01:14 Thu 11/22/2012

Make an official invite; I really want to go!

mista
places 1 º 21:20 Mon 1/28/2013

what’s the status of this?