RBWG-JAX 2013, Final Call, Itinerary, etc.!

Reads 29965 • Replies 541 • Started Thursday, January 17, 2013 8:50:51 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

jcwattsrugger
beers 13457 º places 3 º 20:01 Tue 1/29/2013

Big River-Disney is sending a keg (5 gallon) of a special
CHOCOLATE STOUT!

cheers john

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 20:56 Tue 1/29/2013

Originally posted by jcwattsrugger
Big River-Disney is sending a keg (5 gallon) of a special
CHOCOLATE STOUT!

cheers john

SCORE!

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 20:57 Tue 1/29/2013

Just met up with the owner of Kickback’s to sift through kegs of stuff and talk about more things to throw on tap... that guy is crazy!

Speaking of, he’s looking to get some bottles of Bruery White Chocolate and can do an in person trade of various items. I’m also wanting to use it as leverage to tap a keg he’s uncertain about! If anyone has any, let me know!

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 21:19 Tue 1/29/2013

Also, Kickback’s has an iPhone and Android app that shows their current taplist and bottle list. The bottle list is being double checked and updated right now and before the event it’ll be up to date.

People will need to tell me what they want at the event because they have so much beer that it’s not all readily available in mass quantities.

For example:

Hey, we want to drink 12 bottles of Cigar City Sea Bass! Well we need to know that in advance.

Cheers!

Leighton
beers 33714 º places 1204 º 09:03 Wed 1/30/2013

Hi team. So I’m looking to share a room, preferably at the cheaper hotel but I’m flexible. Anyone still looking for a roommate?

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 09:58 Wed 1/30/2013

Last I checked, aracuana, SudsMcDuff, and djd07 were possibly looking

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 10:57 Wed 1/30/2013

Originally posted by drowland
Just met up with the owner of Kickback’s to sift through kegs of stuff and talk about more things to throw on tap... that guy is crazy!

Speaking of, he’s looking to get some bottles of Bruery White Chocolate and can do an in person trade of various items. I’m also wanting to use it as leverage to tap a keg he’s uncertain about! If anyone has any, let me know!

I have a bottle of White Chocolate that I was going to open at the Grand Tasting, but whatever. Have it if you need it.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 10:59 Wed 1/30/2013

Also 2010 Spiked Wake n Bake - a special BA version of WnB that the owner of Kickback’s made with Terrapin. BA with vanilla beans and cinnamon!

Fahhhhhreaking SCORE!

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 11:03 Wed 1/30/2013

Originally posted by hopscotch

I have a bottle of White Chocolate that I was going to open at the Grand Tasting, but whatever. Have it if you need it.

No no, that has to be opened at the GT so I can try it!

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 11:21 Wed 1/30/2013

Originally posted by hopscotch
Also 2010 Spiked Wake n Bake - a special BA version of WnB that the owner of Kickback’s made with Terrapin. BA with vanilla beans and cinnamon!

Fahhhhhreaking SCORE!

I hope it’s not the same keg Sammy entered a rating for on Jan. 18th. Of course, that could be from his backlog. All of Sammy’s ratings are three sentences max. Not necessarily a bad thing. I wish I had the ability to say more with less.