Sales Position Available: Southern California, Texas and Arizona Regional Manager
Location: Southern California (ideally Los Angeles) or Texas (ideally Dallas, Houston or Austin)
Shmaltz Brewing Company is looking for a full-time Sales Representative who will manage our southern California distribution territory, as well as Texas and Arizona. We’re looking for someone who loves to sell, has a passion for craft beer and has vision to make Shmaltz Brewing a career.
Conceived in San Francisco in 1996, then contract-brewed in Upstate New York from 2003-2013, Shmaltz recently opened it’s new production facility in Clifton Park, NY – just north of Albany – where it is now self-producing 100% of its award-winning He’brew brand.
This is an opportunity to sell great beer in some of the most craft-savvy and exciting markets in the country, as well as maintain some of our longest and most important relationships, while being encouraged to create and foster your own.
• 2+ years of beverage sales experience (supplier or distributor experience preferred)
• Valid Driver’s License, good driving record and a reliable automobile
• Willingness to work flexible and extended hours as needed (including evenings and weekends)
• Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office, and social networking
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Familiarity with Jewish holidays and culture, a plus
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• 100% focus on building positive relationships with retailers, distributors, and customers through account visits, distributor ride-withs, and sales meetings.
• Develop and execute monthly, quarterly and annual plans to achieve sales goals and align with internal focus
• (2) weeks of out-of-state travel (give or take), in addition to frequent travel within the southern California region
• Gather and process monthly orders and manage distributor inventories
• Plan promos, tastings, demos, and staff education in all types of accounts
• Help build brand awareness through social networking platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
• 80% of time spent is in the market, visiting retailers and working with distributors
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive craft beer industry salary, as well as significant bonus opportunity
• Health Insurance
• Paid holidays and vacation
• Trade/Travel expense budget
• Fuel reimbursement outside home market
In return, Shmaltz Brewing Company asks for honest, fun and reliable employees dedicated to their work, committed to quality standards, and excited to be a part of one of the most unique and innovative craft breweries in the country!
Please send us a resume and cover letter outlining specifically why you want to be the Southwest Regional Sales Manager for SBC to [email protected] with the subject line “JOB – Southwest Regional Sales Manager”
Can’t wait to meet you!