Small tasting at chriso’s - Tuesday 25th Sept

Reads 1756 • Replies 37 • Started Tuesday, September 18, 2012 4:21:44 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

chriso
beers 7540 º places 736 º 05:20 Sun 10/7/2012

Just getting around to disposing of some empties and came across one for Aces & Ales Pop-a-Wheelie Imperial Porter brewed by Joesph James Brewing Company. Is that one we had at this tasting? I can’t find anything in my motes about this one and it’s not on RateBeer as far as I can see. Maybe it’s been hanging around from some other time.

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40465 º places 1239 º 05:49 Sun 10/7/2012

I was pretty much there from the start and left at 9.30ish and didn’t see this beer come out.

Leighton
beers 33712 º places 1204 º 05:49 Sun 10/7/2012

Originally posted by chriso
Just getting around to disposing of some empties and came across one for Aces & Ales Pop-a-Wheelie Imperial Porter brewed by Joesph James Brewing Company. Is that one we had at this tasting? I can’t find anything in my motes about this one and it’s not on RateBeer as far as I can see. Maybe it’s been hanging around from some other time.

That’s a beer we had at Craft several weeks ago, when both Hogtown Harry and Sledutah were present. Remember that?

Maybe that was over a month ago, in fact...

chriso
beers 7540 º places 736 º 06:25 Sun 10/7/2012

Originally posted by Leighton

That’s a beer we had at Craft several weeks ago, when both Hogtown Harry and Sledutah were present. Remember that?

That sounds about right although I’m not at all sure why I would have brought the empty home with me (other than the fact I was actibng in an irrational manner die to being extremely pissed by the end). I’ll check my notes from that night. Strange that nobody has rated it, as far as I can see.

Leighton
beers 33712 º places 1204 º 06:48 Sun 10/7/2012

Originally posted by Leighton

That sounds about right although I’m not at all sure why I would have brought the empty home with me (other than the fact I was actibng in an irrational manner die to being extremely pissed by the end). I’ll check my notes from that night. Strange that nobody has rated it, as far as I can see.

I recall that you wanted to take it upon yourself to make damn sure the beer got entered properly. To be honest, Chris, we’ve all been waiting (and rather patiently, I might add) for you to get the beer on to the database.

chriso
beers 7540 º places 736 º 06:58 Sun 10/7/2012

Perhaps I was more compos mentis than I thought then. Will be on it dreckly.

Forgetfu
09:22 Mon 10/8/2012

hahah. Sorry, been a bit busy of late. Looks like we got everything sorted on the unlabeled bottles. Thanks for that! Re: the Aces and Ales, that’s exactly right. You brought the bottle back to enter it.