Thread for reporting Places issues

Reads 20056 • Replies 161 • Started Tuesday, September 12, 2017 8:14:13 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen
 
gunnar
beers 14292 º places 1099 º 07:49 Mon 10/16/2017

This one is added with wrong street name
https://www.ratebeer.com/p/true-north-bar/74411/
Correct streetname: Kongsgata

 
Marko
beers 13625 º places 709 º 09:32 Mon 10/16/2017

Originally posted by gunnar
This one is added with wrong street name
https://www.ratebeer.com/p/true-north-bar/74411/
Correct streetname: Kongsgata


Fixed from my phone. Please verify if the map pin is in the right place. :)

 
gunnar
beers 14292 º places 1099 º 09:38 Mon 10/16/2017

Originally posted by Marko
Originally posted by gunnar
This one is added with wrong street name
https://www.ratebeer.com/p/true-north-bar/74411/
Correct streetname: Kongsgata


Fixed from my phone. Please verify if the map pin is in the right place. :)


Spot on !

 
VDuquerroux
beers 4868 º places 230 º 12:19 Mon 10/16/2017

Hi, I tried to register a new bar in Nantes, France. The name is : Les Fleurs du Malt le Bar "La Digue du Fût". ( https://www.ratebeer.com/p/les-fleurs-du-malt-le-bar-la-digue-du-ft/0/)

I have the message "Error: Incorrect Place ID!". And I think I "duplicated" the place...

 
TBone
beers 25410 º places 527 º 14:33 Mon 10/16/2017

I post this also here:


https://www.ratebeer.com/Place/empty/gdansk/degustatornia-multitap/16777.htm
https://www.ratebeer.com/Place/empty/gdansk/degustatornia/31619.htm
https://www.ratebeer.com/p/degu-degustatornia-piwa-gda324sk/70937/

The last one is under the real city name Gdańsk. The most of the places are under the "Gdansk". And yes, this place is open.

 
Bitterbill
beers 3021 º places 25 º 15:48 Mon 10/16/2017

Originally posted by Marko
Originally posted by Bill Becker
The beers from Clear Creek in Buffalo Wyoming all need to be changed to Mishap following the new name for the Brewery.

TIA!


Got this yesterday. Left those that got retired before the name changed, of course. :)


 
Cybercat
beers 11092 º places 395 º 21:50 Mon 10/16/2017

I'd like an easier way to find people who live in a specific place so I can make a trade offer!

 
VDuquerroux
beers 4868 º places 230 º 01:25 Tue 10/17/2017

Originally posted by VDuquerroux
Hi, I tried to register a new bar in Nantes, France. The name is : Les Fleurs du Malt le Bar "La Digue du Fût". ( https://www.ratebeer.com/p/les-fleurs-du-malt-le-bar-la-digue-du-ft/0/)

I have the message "Error: Incorrect Place ID!". And I think I "duplicated" the place...
Thank you :)

 
Marko
beers 13625 º places 709 º 08:01 Tue 10/17/2017

Originally posted by TBone
I post this also here:


https://www.ratebeer.com/Place/empty/gdansk/degustatornia-multitap/16777.htm
https://www.ratebeer.com/Place/empty/gdansk/degustatornia/31619.htm
https://www.ratebeer.com/p/degu-degustatornia-piwa-gda324sk/70937/

The last one is under the real city name Gdańsk. The most of the places are under the "Gdansk". And yes, this place is open.


Everything is Gdańsk now fwiw. Fixed all the locations that were needed, retired a couple of places, added a place entry for Browar Vrest as it somehow didn't exist. If you're travelling there, you oughta check that out too, even if it's a bit out of the way. Didn't do any research if any hot new places opened up, though.

Fixed the coordinates on that Nantes place too.

 
sloth
beers 3372 º places 100 º 17:04 Wed 10/18/2017

Cant add beers to two of my locals.