Who took the Coors Light at The RBSG Grand Tasting?

Reads 655 • Replies 5 • Started Saturday, August 9, 2008 12:29:34 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

IrishBoy
beers 4706 º places 141 º 12:29 Sat 8/9/2008

There it was in a ice chest next to me (I wanted to clesr my palate and rehydrate on a light beer) and then it was gone and noone offered me any! Guess I should check to see who rated it!

Odeed
beers 1812 º places 15 º 12:54 Sat 8/9/2008

AgentSteve
beers 1648 º places 83 º 13:34 Sat 8/9/2008

I have to take the credit for bringing the Silver Bullet. I popped it and took a drink and then Odeed pounded the rest. What a waste of a good beer!

StefanSD
beers 2449 º places 57 º 14:41 Sat 8/9/2008

Originally posted by AgentSteve
I have to take the credit for bringing the Silver Bullet. I popped it and took a drink and then Odeed pounded the rest. What a waste of a good beer!

apparently you should have brought more than one!

IrishBoy
beers 4706 º places 141 º 15:44 Sat 8/9/2008

So Odeed took almost all of that rare gem of the tasting, a pale lager! See if I let him share any more big beers since he seems to like lights so much! (Just kidding Jake)

Odeed
beers 1812 º places 15 º 17:04 Sat 8/9/2008

Originally posted by IrishBoy

So Odeed took almost all of that rare gem of the tasting, a pale lager! See if I let him share any more big beers since he seems to like lights so much! (Just kidding Jake)

steve THINKS i poured it out.i actually went behind the trash bins and shotgunned the rest!