1. Please search the Tag list carefully for word order, slight word variation, abbreviations, word synonyms or different language equivalent before creating a new tag. Usually, All of this will be found under a single tag.
2. Never use special characters except the hyphen ( - ), otherwise, it breaks the code and it becomes uneditable.
3. Watch out not to edit a current tag name with the same name of an already existing tag, they'll fuse incorrectly and it will be hell to correct it afterwards.
4. Ask forum advise before deleting any tags, even if you have the appropriate admin rights.
5. Please try to add PARENT TAGS for the current tag if you have the time, it will be very appreciated.