1. Bring 2 1/2 gallons oof Spring water to near boil.
2. Steep grains, in grain bag, for thirty minutes. Do not let the water boil.
2. Remove from Heat.
3. Stir in Malt extract until completely dissolved
4. Add to heat and bring to roiling boil. Once boiling start 60 min clock.
5. Follow this hop schedule.
At 60 mon add 1 oz Magnum hops
At 35 min add 1 oz Horizon Hops
At 5 min add 1 oz Simcoe hops
Keep a constant stir throughout the 60 min clock
6. Remove from heat and start cooling process when 60 min boiling time is up. You can do this by adding entire stock pot to a sink of cooled water. Cool to 80 degress F.
7. Add two gallons spring water to primary fermenter.
8. Add wert to fermenter.
9. Top off with spring water to 5 gallons. Mix vigorously
10. Add yeast to primary and attach air lofck.
11. Ferment for seven days.
12. After seven days switch to secondary fermenter. Ferment for seven days
13. After seven days boil 3/4 cup corn sugar into 1 cup water. Add to racking bucket. Rack beer into bucket, and bottle.
14. After bottled let sit in dark place for 2 weeks.
15. After two weeks, refrigerate, open, pour into glass, and enjoy.