Napa Smith Tapping Party & Hopageddon Release
Come join the Napa Smith Brewery owners and sales team as we share our line of beers, including some special limited releases:
- ORGANIC IPA, @ 75 IBUs and 7.1% ABV, this is a 2011 Great American Beer Fest medal-winner and our most popular beer!
- HOPAGEDDON, our special limited-release... rumor has it that Nostradamus predicted there would come a 144 IBU, 9.2% Imperial IPA aged in Chardonnay & Cabernet barrels, and it would change the world forever!
- GRATEFUL DOG, a 10% ABV Barleywine, brewed with Botrytis-infused Semillion grapes & blended with our 2yr old Barrel-Aged Imperial Porter
- COOL BREW - our spring seasonal, this "Hop Ale" is intensely dry-hopped to produce an amazing nose, but is balanced enough to refresh you without killing the taste buds. Try it with Beer Sellarís Garlic Wings!
- BONFIRE - our winter seasonal, this smooth Imperial Porter is definitely a winter warmer at 8% ABV, but its sweet caramel, dark chocolate and coffee flavors play nicely with your mouth.
- LOST DOG RED ALE, a rich & robust 35IBU, 7.2& ABV full-bodied beer that takes you on a rollercoaster of flavors, from sweet, caramel to warm biscuit notes and leaves you with a pleasant hoppy finish. This is the BBQ lovers beer!
Contact Info: Dan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|No comments added yet|