Meet The Brewer
Saturday, September 22, 2012 -
The Botanist3-5 Kew Green, Richmond
London, England TW9 3AA
The Craft Beer Social Club is a club for lovers of beer. We specialise in supporting, promoting and educating about British beers (real ales and craft beers).
MEET THE BREWER AND BREWERY TOUR
• Beer tasting and canapés at London brewery The Botanist
• Tour of The Botanist Brewery
• Beers presented by Head Brewer Conor Donoghue
• Learn about local London beer
• Tasting notes and information pack available
The Botanist gastro pub develops their own craft beers and ales in-house. They use only the finest ingredients, maturing their brews in fermentation vessels for a week. This allows them to mature and develop their own unique characteristics and flavours. After fermentation, the brews settle in The Botanist’s distinctive green and pink casks before being enjoyed just yards from where they were produced in the Botanist pub.
£12 per person