April 1st

Reads 466 • Replies 8 • Started Monday, March 31, 2014 10:11:41 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

kraddel
beers 10779 º places 386 º 10:11 Mon 3/31/2014

... Is joking day in Belgium . But also the fourth anniversary of Bierhuyske . For this, we will not play a joke on the customers, but on the boss . In Big lines, this is what will happen ;

I’ve got a free keg from our friends over at Seefbier . Might not have the highest rates, but this beer is rather new on draft ( 3 buisnesses before us that I know of ) and its free . Only makes scence to give it away for free too , than .

Every consumption that you pay , gives you the right of 1 free seefbier ( for the same person ) from draft . And thats nó joke .

the only problem is, we might have forgotten to mention it to the boss . We usually never have Seef on draft , so that might be an awkward moment !

This combined with a ’reporter ’ that walks away very offended , after the boss told him the seef is a joke from us , cause for distubed situations . Even more when he discovered that there ís seef on draft, and he just ruined his ’interview ’ .

For this joke to work , we need many people coming over , since we want the keg to be empty the very same day .

All of you are invited , to this event , which is , of course, secret for the boss untill tomorrow . I made an event , feel free to swing by and lets make this a memorable 4th birthday !

( seef is optional , so if you so not wanna drink it you don’t have too , but I know I will ! )

Travlr
beers 33894 º places 4585 º 11:35 Mon 3/31/2014

I actually like the Seef beer. Good luck with this, and I’m looking forward to hearing how it goes.

digita7693
beers 1 º places 7 º 12:25 Mon 3/31/2014

Lots of fun to be had at Bierhuyske!

tderoeck
beers 14777 º places 247 º 07:02 Wed 4/2/2014

well, how did it go? :-)

77ships
beers 14200 º places 918 º 07:41 Wed 4/2/2014

Originally posted by tderoeck

Hilariously, the boss got pissed-off and took the keg down.

kraddel
beers 10779 º places 386 º 08:26 Wed 4/2/2014

Originally posted by 77ships

Hilariously, the boss got pissed-off and took the keg down.

Yes, I did not get the raise I was hoping for so badly :°)

tderoeck
beers 14777 º places 247 º 05:27 Mon 4/7/2014

wow, can’t take a joke, can he? :p If the keg was free in the first place, it’s kinda lame to spoil the fun here...

Anyway, great prank in my book. :-)

kraddel
beers 10779 º places 386 º 05:30 Mon 4/7/2014

wow, can’t take a joke, can he? :p If the keg was free in the first place, it’s kinda lame to spoil the fun here...

Anyway, great prank in my book. :-)

Thnx , well , He can take a joke, but it was a bit over the edge here ... We talked it trough , and its mostly the problem I stepped outof line do make agreements with brewers in his ( bar) name withoud his permition ...

Anyway , its al cool now .
Next year we’ll change all the drafts , untill he learns to like it , goddamnit ! Muahaha

Christos
beers 6111 º places 110 º 18:57 Sun 4/20/2014

He seems like one of those guys that when it falls victim to a joke he prefers to ruin the fun for everyone than to admit he got fooled.