Berlin Beer Academy: öffene Tür dieses Wochenende

Reads 450 • Replies 4 • Started Friday, November 22, 2013 1:50:25 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

rauchbierlover
beers 3459 º places 336 º 01:50 Fri 11/22/2013

Die Berlin Beer Academy eröffnet die Biergenusschule der Hauptstadt. Sie startet im neuen Seminar- und Showroom in der Claire-Waldoff-Straße 4 (gegenüber dem Friedrichstadtpalast) mit einem interessanten Programm und zwei Tagen der offenen Tür. Erleben Sie die Verkostung interessanter deutscher und amerikanischer Craft-Biere, einen Genuss-Parcour, ein Bier-Quiz und den angeregten Austausch mit anderen Bierliebhabern und Akademieleiterin Sylvia Koop.
Viele Gewinne und Überraschungen warten auf Sie.

Kommen Sie vorbei, verkosten Sie neue, mutige Craft-Biere oder klassische deutsche Stile und stellen Sie Ihr Bierwissen auf den Prüfstand:
Freitag, 22. November, von 15 bis 20 Uhr
Sonnabend, 23. November, von 11 bis 20 Uhr
Der Eintritt ist frei. (www.berlinbeeracademy.de)

Ich denke ich gehe Morgen dahin. Wer ist dabei?

BeerViking
beers 9209 º places 134 º 06:18 Sun 11/24/2013

Only American and German beer? You guys need to get out more! (-:

rauchbierlover
beers 3459 º places 336 º 06:32 Sun 11/24/2013

If for more you intend Brewdog or De Molen, I prefer the flat, "boring" german beers. In Berlin you can find a lot more than german and american ales, but I’m not sure that it’s better than the "usual" offer. I’ve lived and worked in a beershop in Rome and so had the chance of drinking everything. Anyway, I was always craving for german beers. there’s a reason why ;-)

BeerViking
beers 9209 º places 134 º 05:53 Mon 11/25/2013

There’s some great beers in Germany, both the "traditional craft" ones and the "new craft" ones. But there’s a LOT of boring stuff too. (-:

Brewdog may have jumped the shark, but there’s also plenty of other interesting traditional & new from Britain & Belgium. You could also look north to Scandinavia, some great beer in Denmark now plus I guess you know Nøgne Ø...

Just sayin’... (-:

rauchbierlover
beers 3459 º places 336 º 11:17 Mon 11/25/2013

Yes. To Øl, Evil Twin, Handbryggerit, Lerving... it’s full of nice things in Scandinavia, but I keep on preferring german brews. For what concerns belgians and british, there’s enough to satisfy everyone here in Berlin. There’s also a bar with interesting polish craft beers. You should know where and what to drink, but the offer is not boring at all ;-)