Brewmaster wanted

Reads 4928 • Replies 26 • Started Monday, July 29, 2013 11:06:49 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

cervezabanos
11:06 Mon 7/29/2013

Private brewery based in Baños de Agua Santa, Ecuador offeres you the oppportumity to become it’s brewmaster.
It is a small brewery producing under private labels, know for it’s quality all over the country. We look for a person who has experience and proper knowledge with european beers and the style of brewing.
The job position requires a person to move to Ecuador. Besides english, spanish is desired - at least the basics for a start.
Accomodation can be arranged by the owner just next to the brewery.
If you might be the person for this job please contact us:
mail: cervezacaserabanos@gmail.com
tel: 593 (0)998822588

nicofreccia
places 1 º 09:19 Sat 8/17/2013

be really carefull with these people ... don’t trust a word they say ... have a look at this

http://www.lahora.com.ec/index.php/noticias/show/1101522317/-1/Descubren_una_f%C3%A1brica__clandestina_de_cerveza_.html#.Ug-hSZLrzcM

madbeerbaron
beers 19 º places 1 º 09:57 Sat 8/17/2013

Originally posted by nicofreccia
be really carefull with these people ... don’t trust a word they say ... have a look at this

http://www.lahora.com.ec/index.php/noticias/show/1101522317/-1/Descubren_una_f%C3%A1brica__clandestina_de_cerveza_.html#.Ug-hSZLrzcM

Translation?

502Che
beers 999 º places 47 º 10:03 Sat 8/17/2013

looks like a brewery got a shake down from the cops--beer bust? I am guessing they had improper licensing. Or perhaps they were cooking meth in those fermenters.

TheBeerSommelier
10:34 Sat 8/17/2013

That their name is "Bathroom Beer," is enough to make me a bit dubious. The translation:

Intelligence work of the National Police, allowed to locate in the streets Eduardo Tapia and December 16, center of Baños de Agua Santa, a clandestine beer factory.
previous Saturday, authorities headed by Ivan Rios, Intendant of Police (e) and greater Marlon Castillo, Police Chief in Bathrooms, entered the building where they found 23 black colored metal tanks, some full of beer and other empty, were likely to be filled on site.

William Freire, Bathrooms tax, provided the seizure of all the research evidence also took samples of the product to be sent to Quito, to determine if the product was fit for human consumption or not.

The alleged owner of the place, a citizen of British nationality, have been doing this activity without having the health and safety permits that turned the underground site.
Castillo, asked the Canton bar owners to refrain from taking products that do not have health record, as many of these can be harmful health.

recalled that police authority a few years ago, several lives were lost due to consumption of liquor contaminated with methyl alcohol.

Rios, meanwhile argued that his work will continue in order to safeguard the security of the citizens of the province.

At the time, all these evidences remain in the cellars of the Judicial Police of Bathrooms, waiting for the authorities to dictate responsibilities in this case.

Steasy66
beers 1156 º places 10 º 10:50 Sat 8/17/2013

Bathrooms tax.

DietPepsican
beers 1592 º places 63 º 10:54 Sat 8/17/2013

bathroom beer

radarsock
beers 1226 º places 112 º 11:17 Sat 8/17/2013

Wtf

FrumptyDumpty
11:23 Sat 8/17/2013

Shahs my friend was the brewer there

502Che
beers 999 º places 47 º 11:25 Sat 8/17/2013

I’l’ take one of the Pissy Pils, and my friend here will have a Poopy Porter.

blklab2007
beers 2121 º places 17 º 11:35 Sat 8/17/2013

"At the time, all these evidences remain in the cellars of the Judicial Police of Bathrooms"

At least they are properly cellering the beer for them.