Brugge BF buzz...

Reads 1396 • Replies 19 • Started Monday, January 27, 2014 5:41:38 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

bartlebier
beers 4526 º places 177 º 05:41 Mon 1/27/2014

Hi all,
Hallo jongens van de Belgian rating-posse, ihr Schnapsleichen verspreid in Flanders Fields,

Since I am still out of the Belgian loop, commuting from Germany (top developing Craftbeernation 2014, I dare to foresee), just wanted to repeat my event IP trade post here and create some buzz for this weekend.

Has all BFF 2014 buzz gone underground here or have I perhaps missed la dernière vogue and has it become just another annual chore, another bi-monthly event to buy your respectives Madames another new evening gown to wear, etc?
Which beers are you looking out for most (apart from the Struise candy waggon)?
Are people actually sharing their BBF beer lists on FB?

FT on demand:
Waldhaus RPA and Ohne Filter, Ganter Urtrunk, Riedenburger Dolden Sud, Schlenkerla Eiche, Celebrator, Braustelle Schwarze Sieben + cellar. If the regular crowd is staying posted at a table, I’d be happy to stop by with a GI Matilda and maybe a 3Floyds Moloko."
+ Dazu noch im Angebot: Crew Escalation, Hopfenstopfer Seasonal Special, Braukunstkeller Amarsi, Uerige Alt.
Most of this I’d have to haul by train, so any on-demand forum post or BM wishes by THU can be fulfilled.

ISO: anything I haven’t tried yet, new Dutch output, The Kernel and other UK stuff not available at Geers, any style apart from Bo(c)k really.

Is anyone meeting up/staying put on/around/under a designated RB table? Will be there on both days, possibly with family, but would be happy to stop by with any DE beers of mutual interest for a joint sample, or three.

sebletitje
beers 11868 º places 491 º 05:47 Mon 1/27/2014

You can easily spot the RB table, Ms. Lee being the only one wearing a pink outfit. I hope she comes back this year but after we vandalized her grocery bag last year, I seriously doubt it.

bartlebier
beers 4526 º places 177 º 06:10 Mon 1/27/2014

Even for those in the know, I bet that would still be a fairly enigmatic cue...From what I gather there will be a RB Stammtisch pour toutes vos audiences RB and that someone of the female persuasion fell victim to Huyghe’s prime pork marketing last year.
Do I detect a subtext of you offering a 375ml of Quetsche?

sebletitje
beers 11868 º places 491 º 06:17 Mon 1/27/2014

Should you want a Quetsche I can bring you one.

bartlebier
beers 4526 º places 177 º 06:41 Mon 1/27/2014

Bien volontiers - and if you want any BKK Amarsi or Hopfenstopfer Special et al.: first pick!

77ships
beers 14200 º places 918 º 10:58 Tue 1/28/2014

We should be easy enough to find, we are the ones taking notes.
Usually the same people group together (this includes RB people).
You have seen some of already.
Find one of us & you will be likely to find all of us.

Looking forward to new Struise, Alvinne, Vliegende Paard & Brouwers Verzet beers.
Also interested in 1894. Hopefully inside the new venue we will finally no longer feel like sardines in a tin can.

77ships
beers 14200 º places 918 º 03:14 Thu 1/30/2014

Found an Armenian beer, I see that most haven’t ticked this country yet, I will bring it to share for those interested.

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/kotayk-lager/13523/

sebletitje
beers 11868 º places 491 º 03:24 Thu 1/30/2014

Originally posted by 77ships
Found an Armenian beer, I see that most haven’t ticked this country yet, I will bring it to share for those interested.

Great success, it nice beer.

Martinus
beers 5018 º places 224 º 11:18 Thu 1/30/2014

Originally posted by 77ships

A country tick? Of course I’m interested!!

joes
beers 93 º places 9 º 14:28 Thu 1/30/2014

I’ll be there on saturday and might bring an Oersoep beer (if it’s permitted).

tderoeck
beers 14777 º places 247 º 14:30 Thu 1/30/2014

Guess you are all going on saturday? :/