Buzzardsuds

Reads 1930 • Replies 30 • Started Monday, December 23, 2013 9:58:17 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

lithy
beers 2996 º places 156 º 20:42 Mon 12/23/2013

Trailhead is definitely a hoppy APA approaching this new ’session IPA’ standard. I enjoyed it very much, it should wear its low marks from Dennis as a badge of pride.

HornyDevil
08:53 Tue 12/24/2013

If I had a nickel for every time I got a nasty beermail . . .

cheap
beers 8867 º places 328 º 14:27 Wed 12/25/2013

Yes, nasty beermails from RB admin, heheh.

cheap
beers 8867 º places 328 º 12:07 Mon 1/13/2014

OK, buzzardsucks is at it again - won’t let it go, heheh:

"I did check your profile, which told me that IPA’s are your 2nd most rated style! That prompts me to ask, if you hate IPA’s, why in the hell, would you rate so many? A waste of your time and money! Not very smart imo! BTW, Trailhead did get another rating, a 3.6 You’re still in the minority!"

Just wanted ta say, FH trailhead is styled as an APA.

Art
beers 3223 º places 131 º 14:32 Mon 1/13/2014

Haha. Did you ask him why he cares?

My response would be "and..."

lithy
beers 2996 º places 156 º 15:48 Mon 1/13/2014

Honestly, I’d report him to the admins. Let them figure out if he should get a scolding or a timeout or whatever. I’m all for a good natured poke over someone’s ratings every so often, but I’m pretty sure it’s in the site/forum rules somewhere about not criticizing other user’s ratings, and after a second time, the guy is just being a dickhead.

HornyDevil
17:44 Mon 1/13/2014

Originally posted by lithy
Honestly, I’d report him to the admins. Let them figure out if he should get a scolding or a timeout or whatever. I’m all for a good natured poke over someone’s ratings every so often, but I’m pretty sure it’s in the site/forum rules somewhere about not criticizing other user’s ratings, and after a second time, the guy is just being a dickhead.

Indeed.

To the JoeT hotline!

User52877
places 3 º 17:56 Mon 1/13/2014

Originally posted by lithy
the guy is just being a dickhead.

What he said!

cheap
beers 8867 º places 328 º 04:52 Tue 1/14/2014

Let me tickle his hair trigger, heheh. I sent him some return email that’s sure to mildly annoy him. Among other things, I asked why he doesn’t have the balls to post some ratings so that I can scrutinize in return. (no offense James!) Besides, even Justin & Hart lower themselves to rate a beer once in awhile and they’re beer professionals.

mtoast
beers 336 º places 13 º 19:19 Tue 1/14/2014

Originally posted by cheap
Let me tickle his hair trigger, heheh. I sent him some return email that’s sure to mildly annoy him. Among other things, I asked why he doesn’t have the balls to post some ratings so that I can scrutinize in return. (no offense James!) Besides, even Justin & Hart lower themselves to rate a beer once in awhile and they’re beer professionals.

Meh, I’ve been reduced to just trolling here and twitter to make sure people hate me sufficiently. Rating beer takes too much effort, rather just drink it and talk trash in person.