Chasing the Dog

Reads 3477 • Replies 47 • Started Sunday, August 7, 2016 4:17:03 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Visiting the Brewdog in Liverpool got me thinking how many of these I had been in. I have notched up 10 now :-

Brighton, Leicester, Liverpool, Norwich, Bristol, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Shoreditch, Nottingham and Camden.

There are going to be Ratebeer folks with more than that I reckon.

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40732 º places 1239 º 04:21 Sun 8/7/2016

You pip me Glen ... just!

All 6 in London plus Brum, Sheffield and Aberdeen.

Throw in Bottle Dog and we tie !

Originally posted by Theydon_Bois
You pip me Glen ... just!

All 6 in London plus Brum, Sheffield and Aberdeen.

Throw in Bottle Dog and we tie !

I don’t think I can let you have the Bottledog Colin, sorry.

2 in London, Brum, Sheffield and Manchester, so 5 for me

evergreen0199
beers 5941 º 04:51 Sun 8/7/2016

I’m on 10 if I include Bottledog and the now closed Dog eat Dog in Islington (why did they close it after such a short time?), outside of the smoke I have been to the Manchester and Leeds bars.

anon84892
beers 3284 º places 21 º 05:15 Sun 8/7/2016

In order of most favourite to least favourite. No slight on Camden, I’ve had many a good times in there, in fact I have enjoyed every Brewdog bar experience I have had to date

Shepherds Bush
Shoreditch
Glasgow
Edinburgh
Aberdeen
Soho
Camden

I’m calling that list a ’London sandwiich’ - a new term I have just made up for when London has the best and worst of something and everywhere else is in between.

The_Osprey
beers 10591 º places 178 º 05:15 Sun 8/7/2016

Clapham, Shoreditch, Camden, Shepherd’s Bush, Clerkenwell, Islington, Birmingham, Cardiff - so 8 in all for me

Surprised I’ve never popped in to Soho - I’ll make sure to remedy this

I’ve never been in one of their international bars

WingmanWillis
admin
beers 1563 º places 1912 º 05:57 Sun 8/7/2016

Been in 19 so far. Trip to Barcelona in September will make it 20 and I’ll try and squeeze in Leicester before then too.

Bottledog, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Camden, Cardiff. Clapham, Clerkenwell, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, Nottingham, Sheffield, Shepherds Bush, Shoreditch.

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 06:18 Sun 8/7/2016

Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle, Barcelona, Bristol, Camden, Sheffield, dog tap, Aberdeen, Birmingham. so 10actually! maybe get to shepherd bush this weekend

Just Birmingham and Sheffield for me.

Wingman Willis is top dog at present, I should get Sheffield in September, might also get Soho soon.