DC brewery contacts?

Reads 264 • Replies 3 • Started Thursday, January 30, 2014 3:05:26 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

502Che
beers 999 º places 47 º 15:05 Thu 1/30/2014

DO you work for or have contacts at any of the loacl DC Metro breweries? My girlfriend works for the Natural Resources Defense Council, which has a very cool Brewers for Clean Water campaign. More info here: http://www.nrdc.org/water/brewers-for-clean-water/

My girlfriend sent me the email below, and thought I don’t have any contacts at these breweries, I thought you fine people might be a good group to ask:

Good news: the clean water team is looking to expand our Brewers for Clean Water campaign into the DC area! And we need your help.

Do you have any personal connections with the following area breweries? Might you provide an introduction? Please let us know. You’ll be richly rewarded for any advice you can give—with our gratitude, and, potentially, beer samples.

DC Brau
Chocolate City
Blue Jacket
3 Stars
Lost Rhino
Port City
Mad Fox

If you do, please message me :)

Travlr
beers 33894 º places 4585 º 16:13 Thu 1/30/2014

Yeah, happy to put her in touch with the brewers in the district, including Bluejacket and Right Proper if you like.

502Che
beers 999 º places 47 º 16:16 Thu 1/30/2014

bm sent. Anyone have lines on the others?

craftycarl21
beers 2338 º places 93 º 22:40 Thu 2/6/2014

Yeah I work for the same company as Bluejacket, and can definitely make 3 Stars and DC Brau happen as well.