Does anyone use Eebria?

Reads 2597 • Replies 18 • Started Sunday, August 24, 2014 3:50:18 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

aberdeenlad
beers 6 º 05:16 Fri 8/29/2014

Used them this week for an order of Buxton Brewery stuff. It’s good if you like a range of beers from a single brewery or want to try a few from the same brewery but probable will not be a regular thing. One thing I do like is the fact that you can order as much beer from any single brewery for just £7.

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 09:52 Fri 8/29/2014

Shame postage to NI so expensive, prohibitive unless buying multiple cases which as has been discussed not currently able to mix. I would love the option to do a combined bermondsey order though!

tdtm82
beers 1704 º places 138 º 18:13 Mon 9/1/2014

Originally posted by eebria
We are looking into setting up brewery hubs, for situations like Bermondsey where there are a lot of breweries in close proximity. We don’t have a date yet for when this will be live, but hopefully it will be in the not too distant future.

I can understand that the Discovery Club (and general marketplace concept) won’t necessarily appeal to big Ratebeer raters due to the unknown aspect. We do our best to ensure the Discovery Club beer lists have a good range of styles and breweries and include the latest specials from EeBria breweries.

For example our last box contained the following recent specials: Pressure Drop Nanban Kanpai, Siren Biere de Gouttiere, Celt Experience 614 Annees (Shapeshifter Series), Partizan Iced Tea Saison, By The Horns Samba King, Buxton Far Skyline and Bad Seed Lemongrass and Thyme Saison. If you are tempted to try the next one out, I can give you £10 off the first box with code RatebeerTEN, which will hopefully make it worth a try?

Maybe some special batch boxes for the hardcore every so often with only the very latest brew brewed? I like how this site is really direct from the brewery and no other has done that so far so I really can not praise this enough.

eebria
06:46 Wed 9/10/2014

Thanks for all the comments. We’ll definitely look into the idea of a box of just the very latest brews - it may be difficult logistically, but we’ll give it a try!

NI shipping is a problem that we know about and hope to improve. Parcelforce is fairly expensive for Northern Ireland. We’re working on pulling delivery prices down around the country and pass these onto the customer. As we continue to grow we have more haggling power, but for the time being we sadly can’t do better!

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 06:56 Wed 9/10/2014

Thanks for all the comments. We’ll definitely look into the idea of a box of just the very latest brews - it may be difficult logistically, but we’ll give it a try!

NI shipping is a problem that we know about and hope to improve. Parcelforce is fairly expensive for Northern Ireland. We’re working on pulling delivery prices down around the country and pass these onto the customer. As we continue to grow we have more haggling power, but for the time being we sadly can’t do better!

yeah postage is ridiculous, know its not your fault! its worth paying if fixed for multiple boxes but just adds too much to bottle price for a single box...unless i’m desperate for the beers!

mR_fr0g
beers 29232 º places 44 º 09:15 Wed 9/10/2014

Thanks for engaging with the RB community. Really good to see

Garrold
beers 10736 º places 149 º 16:47 Sun 9/14/2014

It might just be me, but lately the site is a pain to navigate. A list of beers available should be the simplest thing to find. At the minute, though, it’s a pain in the arse. I don’t want Eebria’s recommendations, I just want to see what’s to buy?

madmitch76
beers 37080 º places 240 º 06:13 Mon 9/15/2014

Originally posted by Garrold
It might just be me, but lately the site is a pain to navigate. A list of beers available should be the simplest thing to find. At the minute, though, it’s a pain in the arse. I don’t want Eebria’s recommendations, I just want to see what’s to buy?

Totally agree, it’s a bit over engineered at the moment and practically unusable from a mobile.